Chapter Nineteen: I'll be killed by Morgana

Arthur’s POV

“Don’t worry we will find them,” I patted Percival’s shoulder. We all still wore our outfits to the weddings in search of Helen and Merlin. I think Percival is really worried and upset and I didn’t blame him.

His future wife is missing. He would be married by now....I felt happy being Percival’s best man though. I still will be. We will find Helen and Merlin soon. We also know they are strong and whatever has happened they will be ok.

“I know we will. We have been searching for hours though,” he said in a worried voice.

“I know. We must search in the unlikely places,” I said to him.

The other four knights agreed and we set off searching in places where they unlikely be. We have a good feeling that they have been kidnapped and we are all lingering to one person in particular.

Merlin’s POV

I watched as Helen began to whisper a spell. “Why isn’t it working,” Helen said looking at me.

“I have no idea,” I said to her. Helen had been trying to heal my wound for at least half an hour but she had no such luck but we had no idea why. What is stopping her? She is normally a lot more powerful than this.

We both couldn’t figure out what could be the problem. “Helen....what we going to do,” I whispered.

“I’m not sure. Right now I got no idea,” she sighed. I agreed and fell silent. In this moment we felt like we had nothing to go on. Nothing to help us escape but everyone would know we are missing by now.

Would they find us though? We haven’t even got a clue where we are.

The cell door clicked open brining our attention to it. Morgana stood staring at us both. “I warned you Helen. It didn’t have to be this way,” she sneered.

“I’ll rather die than had watched you take my brother away,” said Helen. I looked at her with worry. Morgana’s eyes landing on mine and I looked away and I heard her laugh.

“Can’t you even look at me anymore,” she laughed as I heard her footsteps come towards me. I looked up as she stood in front of me. She kneeled down and we both looked at each other our eyes locking together.

“I can but I prefer not to. You don’t deserve my attention,” I said to her.

“But Arthur does though. Arthur married you. How would Uther react if he found out,” she giggled. I stared right into her eyes.

“I don’t care what you do Morgana. “

“I’m going to kill you, right now,” said Morgana as she pulled a knife. I continued to look at her. I didn’t care I would die knowing I stood my ground and did my best.

“Go on what you waiting for!” I shouted at her.

Morgana’s hand came swinging towards me the knife coming closer and closer. Was this it? Would I die here after everything I had been through, just by a knife?

After everything I’ll be killed by Morgana......

---------------------------

I know this is short and i think the following how many chapters will

I'm going to update quite quickly but they'll be short :)

I also named quite a few of the chapters already giving me an aim for each chapter. Therefore i kind of know what i am aiming for and if i am correct. there will be at 28 chapters along with a couple more for one last major plot line :)

After that it be likley this will be over.

A third one might happen but thats unlikley the way this will end a third one amy not be nessary see how it goes

So what did you think of the chapter hope you liked it :P

COMMENT AND VOTE THANKS