Gajeel's Simple Battle!

(Had a wave of Lazy today~ Enjoy this...thing?)

Gajeel's POV

I look at the man with the glasses in front of me. "How interesting. I get an ugly brute." the guy says. A tick mark appears on my head. "WHO YOU TALKIN TO!?" I walk up and punch him in the face with an iron fist. 'I feel sorry for you Levy-chan~ He is a mean brute~' I hear bunny girl say. 'OI!' But they ignore me. 'What about you Lu-chan? Its hard to tell if you or Natsu wears the pants in the relationship.' Everyone goes silent then laughs. 'Oi! I wear the pants! I'm the dominant one and we proved that!' Salamander yells. I chuckle and kick the unconscious guy. 'Doesn't look like it salamander. Bunnygirl is obviously the man in the relationship!' A bunch more laughs. Then a thought appears in my head. 'Oi Bunnygirl. Are you alright? Your quiet.' 'Oh am I~?' 'BASTARD! WHERE'S LUCY!' Salamander screams. 'Heheh Found out awfully quick. She's in dream land. She-' 'Will never wake up? Thanks for the nap 'sis' now I'll beat your ass!' The two girls, dragons, cut themselves off the line. '...that was odd' Wendy says. I shrug. 'Bunnygirl is mysterious. She's strong though.' 'Damn right she is!' Salamander cheers.