Explanation

Natsu's POV

I follow Gramps to the guild hall. "Now get on that stage and explain!" I flinch at his tone. "Sure gramps." I walk up to the stage. Everyone was told that I was going to explain somethings. I grab the microphone. I open my mouth then close it after seeing my nakama's waiting faces directed at me. I clear my throat. "Yo! So as Gramps said, that I was going to explain some things! U-Um" I sigh. "Me and Lucy decided to change everyone's memories." "Why!?" People shout out. I grip my scarf. "Tell us!" I cover my eyes with my bangs. "Come on flame brain! Or is that what you're really called!?" I snap. "TIME WAS RESET! THE MINUTE YOU GUYS WOULD'VE SAW LUCY AFTER THE RESET, YOUR MEMORIES OF YOUR KIDS WOULD'VE COME BACK! HAPPY?! I cover my eyes with my hands and look away as everyone gasps and mutters between themselves. "Natsu...I can handle this" I look at Lucy, who was making her way up to me. "Lucy! You need to rest!" She pats my arm and grabs the microphone.

Lucy's POV

"I'm sorry everyone! Natsu had no say in this! It was my own decision. don't blame him for this. He also had his memories altered before he begged me to show him what happened. I couldn't deny him. Natsu saw his father killed by Acnologia twice, twice! How do you think he reacted? How hurt do you think he was? Erza was the second to find out that I changed everyone's memories. I gave her original memories back a couple days ago. She hasn't left Fairy Hills she was so depressed! It's my fault time was reset. But if you want your memories back to the way it was, I'll give them back to you!" Then I hear a bunch of. "We want to see it! No matter how sad it is!" I open my mouth but shut it. "Alright." I put two fingers on my forehead and mutter a spell. "Lucy..." I hear Natsu say. I ignore him and eventually, everyone in the guild collapses. I got my dragon and human form back. I activate my dragon wings and fly out of the guild.

(Short. This story will be going on a short pause. I just put up a new story and so I'm going to focus a bit more on that. I'll try to post on this story as much as I can but I'm not making promises. I will NOT be abandoning this story whatsoever. Bye for now)