The Untold Story Of Pain

Start from the beginning

"But I thought there weren't any here." Dad sighed.

"We were wrong." Mom looked at dad, a frightened look on her face.

"Raphael what are we going to do? What if they find us?" He shook his head and growled.

"They wont find us. I promise you that."

"Dad. Are we going to practice today?" I asked, giddy to get to practice my powers again. They were just now starting to develop. They were suppose to develop when I turned 7 or 8 but they hadn't. Mom worried that I didn't have one but dad reassured her that I was just a late bloomer. Now that my powers were showing up I was happy. I wouldn't be the outcast in the family anymore.

He looked at me and shook his head.

"Not today Vanna. We have to find a new place to live." Tyler groaned.

"Im tired of moving dad! Why not just kill them!"

"Tyler!" Mom said, appalled.

"What mom. You know that it was be better to just kill them and get it over with! Then we wouldn't be running away anymore." I nodded. I was one hundred percent on Tyler's side. Dad thought otherwise though.

"No. We will not stoop to their level. Now Miranda and I will go back to the house and pack all of the stuff. You three go and find somewhere to hide. Me and you mother will find you when we have all of the bags." We nodded.

"Be careful." Mom whispered, hugging us. Dad came and hugged us after her. After that they took off running, away from us. Looking at Tyler and Micheal I waited.

"Lets go this way." Micheal said, pointing west. Nodding we ran beside him. I was suddenly glad for inhuman speed. Sounds of footsteps came behind us. They were running fast, but not as fast as us. Running faster we dodged trees and jumped over bushes.

I had been running so fast I didn't notice the when somebody jumped out from behind the trees until he knocked me down. Screaming I pushed against him, trying but failing to get him off of me.

"Tyler! Micheal! Help!" I kept thrashing against the mans hold. We had been wrestling each other for a few second until he was pushed off of me.

"Micheal!" I yelled as he fought the man. Since he wasn't on top of me anymore I had a better view of his face. Pink skin, brown hair and a scar on the side of his face. Micheal was putting up a good fight but I could tell he was starting to get tired. The man grabbed something from out of his back pocket. Gasping I looked at the dagger in his hand.

I had seen pictures of that dagger. That dagger was used to kill demons. Demons like me, Micheal and Tyler. Micheal's eyes widened. I watched in horror as the mans hand came down. Just as it was about to stab him in the chest, something happened. Everything happened so fast. One minute Micheal's about to be stabbed and the next the man is coughing and choking. Blood oozed out of his mouth and he dropped to his knees.

Blinking I noticed I wasn't in the same spot as before. Somehow I had moved behind him.

"S-Savanna?" Blinking I looked up at Micheal. He had a worried look in his eyes.

"What happened?" I whispered. I knew he had heard me though. He slowly walked around the, now dead, man and grabbed my shoulders.

"You killed him Vanna. Stabbed him right in the back with your hand." My eyes widened. Shakily I looked down at my right hand and saw the blood. Blood covered my whole hand. My nails had grown longer than normal.