•9•

(edited)
(lowercase in this chapter whoops)
(later that same day)
---
we arrived at my house quicker than expected, and harry got out, grabbing my dress and bag on the way. he opened up the back, allowing me to exit, but not saying anything. i opened up the house, using the keys i'd recently got.

still not saying a word, harry shut the door and grabbed my arm. he pulled me along behind him upstairs, walking too fast for me. once up the stairs, my shirt, belt, and pants were all off again before we'd even made it to my room. he kissed me, backing me up into my dresser. my jewelry box fell over. i started to unbutton his shirt when i heard footsteps outside my door.

"shit" harry ran to my closet, shutting the door right as the other flew open.

"dad?!" i gasped, covering up with a blanket.

he looked away, and began talking. "what're you doing here? i was coming back to grab my laptop, but i heard movements up here. is someone here, aurora? i thought i saw harry's car parked outside but i don't know."

"uh, no. just me. i came back without mom because she had to look for her dress." i looked at my closet door, not noticing that my dad had turned around and followed my eyes.

"are you lying to me?" he asked.

"no, i promise." well, i'm a liar.

he left with an okay and went down the hall to the bathroom. harry came out then, running downstairs for some reason. on his way down, i heard my dad call his name.

"harry?" he asked, and i went to my door to hear.

"um yea?" harry replied.

"what're you doing here? i thought you and lena went to lunch?" my dad questioned, sounding a little too curious.

"i just got here, uh, i dropped aurora off and then left and just got back. yea lena and i didn't go." harry lied.

"hmm okay." i peeked and saw my dad smile and turn, seeing as he'd made his way down the stairs. my dad left, harry making up some lie about leaving his charger in the kitchen.

i came down as my dad left and, unaware at the time, my mom pulled up.

"i should go. i told lena i'd drop you off and meet her at the restaurant in an hour." he spoke quickly and quietly.

i nodded, not really caring, just as my mom came in.

harry said his "hi's" and "bye's" and left.
***
the dance was just as boring as i thought it'd be.  my mom was at the front, talking with her colleagues. she'd introduced me to a lot of different people that she'd known from either her past, or work. i gave my typical smile, and answered the typical questions like "how old are you", "what school do you go to", "what grade are you in", "what're your grades like", etc.

i was gonna ask my mom if i could call an uber or something, when my phone lit up.

harry: are you still at that dance?

me: does it look like im at home?

harry: how would i know if i haven't been over??

me: well played. yeah, im still here

harry: that's too bad

me: why?

harry: i had a surprise for you.

me: oh yeah? what would that be

harry: if you were at home you'd find out

me: oh sex?

harry: no, i would've just said that if it were

me: then what? now im curious.

harry: im coming to get you.

me: what?

me: harry wait

me: my mom might want me to stay

read.

me: whatever

oh that's nice. i went back to where i was sitting, and waited seeing as once harry set his mind to something, nothing would change it. after about 20 minutes, i saw harry walking over to my mom, and he was dressed to fit the occasion. his hair was slicked back, and he wore an all black suit that looked expensive. they talked for a few minutes, before harry spotted me. he motioned for me to get up, and led me out.

"where are we going?" i asked, looking up at him.

he didn't say a word until we were in the car. once we were in and settled, he replied.

"to your house." he didn't look at me, but instead started the car and began on the way to my house which wasn't too far from here.

i put my phone in my bag, and leaned against the window. harry didn't look serious, but he wasn't in a playful mood either.

once we arrived at my house, harry opened my door and walked me inside.

"go change into something more comfortable. and when you're done, pack a bag for about a week." he almost smiled—almost.

"why? where am i going?" i questioned.

"just do it, please?"

"okay i guess." i went upstairs, and did as he told me to.

i changed into a sweatshirt with jeans, and some vans as well. in a small suitcase i packed a two more sweatshirts, three pairs of ripped jeans, a couple shirts, sweatpants, and of course, my favorite bra & pantie sets. i wasn't sure exactly how long we were staying but i figured i'd be prepared.

along with my toiletries and other necessities, I zipped the bag and went downstairs to meet harry. he was sitting on his phone, and looked up when he saw me.

"ready babygirl?" he asked.

"yup." i nodded, grabbing my phone and charger off the table.

he led me out, locking the door with my keys. his car was still open so i got in and threw my suitcase in the back.

harry got in, smiling for the first time tonight. he started the car, and we were off.

oh lord what the hell have i got myself in to...

---
FINALLY OML I DID IT GUYS((:
anywayssss
-mal