•6•

(currently editing chapter 5, hence why it's missing)

(June 30th, 2017)

---

Madness. That's all I remember remember from last night. And something else, but I can't exactly remember. And Joshua! Josh was here!

"Aurora?" my mom knocked on my door, not waiting for me to reply.

I groaned, rolling over into my pillow, not wanting to get up. My head was pounding but it would be taken lightly considering my parents would just think of it as a minor headache; not a hangover. She laughed, coming over to my side and sitting on my bed.

"Aurorrraaa?" She sang, trying to get me up.

Instead of replying again, I pulled the covers up over my head and fake snored.

"Well, I guess shes's not here." She played and sat on my legs, and began tickling my sides.

I was a laughing mess, squirming, and losing the blankets off my body. Laughing made my head hurt worse so I had no choice. I had to get up. I lost the battle.

"Okay, okay, I'm up." I sat up, glaring at my mom.

"Hi honey." She smiled, "I imagined you two would still be up by the time we got home.. speaking of, where's Joshua?"

"He fell asleep in the guest room around twelve I think."

"Oh, okay. Did Harry stop by like he said he would?"

Oh shit.

Last night.

Harry.

Daddy.

"Uh, yeah, for a few minutes."

"Good, good. Sorry I missed him. Maybe he'll come back today."

"Yeah, maybe."

She smiled, and kissed my forehead, before leaving and going downstairs to make coffee.

Sighing, I laid back and ran my hands over my face, trying to remember everything that happened last night. The worst. (a/n: by jhene aiko omfggg)

I got up, and walked next door to the guest room. Without knocking, I walked in.

"Joshieee, you up?" I asked, edging the bed.

Like myself, he groaned and rolled over into his pillow, ignoring me completely. At least he's not on the floor anymore.

"Joshuaaaa?" No response. Fucking non-morning people.

Instead of continuing to bother him, I crawled in beside him and turned on the tv, flipping through the channels and finding Cartoon Network.

Once the show started playing, he sat up instantly, looking at me.

"I heard Ice Bear. You watchin' We Bare Bears?" He smiled.

"Mhmm." I returned the smile, looking back at the screen.

About eight minutes into the show, my mom came into the guest room with a tray of food. She set it down in front of us.

"I called you kids about five times to come eat but you didn't hear, so I just brought it up."

"Thanks mom." She kissed my forehead and replied with a "you're very welcome" before walking out.

I got my phone off the nightstand, seeing as I brought it in with me, and opened up my messages, texting the one person I needed to talk to.

Me: we need to talk

Delivered...
Read...
No reply.
Okay.

Me: don't freaking read it and ignore me harry, we need to talk. we need to fix this.

Delivered...
Read...
No reply.

I took a bite of my toast.

Me: HARRY EDWARD STYLES

Delivered...
Read...
No reply.

Me: okay fine. you want to be rude? i can be rude too. don't fucking talk to me again. don't visit me again, either.

I locked my phone and threw it at the wall, rolling my eyes and ignoring all other notifications I got.

"Whoa, you good?" Joshua asked, his hand still in the air with the bacon he was about to eat.

Simply, I shook my head, and from the expression on my face, he could tell I wanted to be left alone.

***
(a few hours later)

It was around nine pm when I decided to call it a night and go up to my room. For the first time since this morning, I checked my phone. Harry had texted me around one something.

Hazza: Aurora. Stop overreacting. There's nothing to talk about.

Okay.

Me: really? okay.

Assface: There isn't. I made a mistake. You were drunk and I took advantage of that. But you're a child Rory. You're just a little girl, and that's not what I need. How do you think my girlfriend would feel is she found out about this? Or your mom? Or your dad even?

Me: since when do you have a girlfriend?

Lying assface: That's not important. What's important is that no one finds out about this and that you stop overreacting.

Me: it's important to me.

Lying assface: A few months... But like I said, it's not important

Me: you're right. i'm just a kid. and kids don't hang out with adults. kids don't have those sort of interactions with other adults. so yea, let me be a kid. goodbye harry. and oh yeah, don't call me rory anymore.

I'm not overreacting, am I?

---
welp

- mali