Part 18

It's been a few days now and I'm feeling much better. We're going to the beach house today I'm so hyped.

"You ready?" Nate asked wrapping his arms around me from behind. He placed a kiss on my neck making me giggle. Nate laughed and kept kissing my neck.

"Na-Nate stop" I giggled thrashing around trying to get out of his grip.

"You didn't say please" he said and started tickling me. I laughed and he picked me up throwing me on the bed. He climbed on top of me me and kept tickling me.

"Na-Nate p-ple-please st-sto-op" I laughed my hands on his chest trying to push him away. He stopped placing a hand either side of my head. I caught my breath from laughing. Nate smiled down at me some of his hair falling in front of his face I giggled and combed it back with my fingers. His hand slid under my head. Nate pulled my face towards his, my arms slipped around his neck. I met him halfway as we kissed. I ran my hands through the hair on the back of his hair. A knock at the door caused us to pull apart. I smiled as Nate stood up before walking over to the door. I sat up on the bed.

"Hey I was checking if you's were ready?" Matt asked. Nate looked at me and I nodded.

"Yeah we're ready" Nate said and I got up. We all went down stairs.

"So I may have gotten something for the trip" Kevin said as he stood at the door.

"What have you done?" Nate asked.

"It's nothing bad I promise" Kevin said. "It's outside" Nate walked towards the door and I followed. He opened the door and in the the driveway was a aqua kombi van.

"Good job man this is going to be great" Nate said patting him on the shoulder

"Good job man this is going to be great" Nate said patting him on the shoulder. Matt walked out with a bag on his back and another in his hand.

"Is everything set up at the beach house?" Nate asked.

"Yeah marks down there already setting up" Steph said.

"Cool" Nate turned to me. "Do you want to go grab your bag?" He asked and kissed my forehead.

"Ok" I went inside and got my bag, I saw Nates and grabbed his too. I walked back out.

"Thank you, You didn't have to get mine"

"It's ok" I said and put them in the van.

"We ready to hit the road?" Nate asked.

"Think so" Matt said as he stood by the van.

"Kevin you ready to go?" Nate called poking his head in the door.

"Yeah just give me a minute" Kevin called.