Part 6

"I'll go get your dinner" Nate said as he got up. He left and soon came back with a plate of spaghetti. "Before I give you this you have to answer one question"

"Ok" I said. Nate took my hand in his.

"Who are you?"

"Skylar Rosally" I said. He squeezed my hand not just a small squeeze. I whimpered trying to pull away

"Kit that's enough games. Now, what's your name?" He looked at me raising an eyebrow. I sighed.

"Kiara" I said. A smile grew on Nates face as he let go. I pulled my hand to my chest.

"See easy? Now you get to eat. Enjoy your dinner" he handed me the plate and stood up he kissed my forehead before leaving and closing the door. I scoffed down the food I was starving. I guess it's only a name right, I can live with that till I get out. Brooke would be searching for me by now, I hope she finds me soon. I finished dinner and put the plate on the bedside table. I walked over to the mirror and shook my head. I wiped my face clean of the make up. The faint hand print still lingered on my cheek but only faint. I don't know why I put it on in the first place, not like I'm going anywhere. I disposed of the used wipes and sat back down on the bed laying down. I heard the door open.

"Kitten I got you a drink" Nate said placing a cup of water down beside table.

"Thank you" I said. I sat up and drank the drink it tasted fine, so there were no drugs this time. I think.

"I'll just take this out and we can watch a movie" Nate said. He grabbed the remote and went into a menu. "Pick one and we'll watch it" and with that he walked out.

"I really don't feel like watching any of these" I said to myself scrolling through. I saw one that I hadn't watched since I was a kid and I liked it. I waited for Nate to get back. It wasn't long until he walked back in. He had another collar in his hand this one was smaller and had a small black box on it. I shuffled back on the bed scared.

"It's alright I'm going to swap them so you don't have that big chain on all the time it looks uncomfortable" he said. "Come here" I shuffled closer. Nate undid the one on my neck. It felt good not having it on. I rubbed my neck and stretched it. "Come on kit" I sighed and moved my hand and he placed the new one on. "This is the electric one. So if you go near the door it will shock you, it will hurt. I've got some tape on the floor so you know where you can go to without it going off" he said. I nodded. "And don't worry it's water proof so you can still shower and stuff". Nate walked over to the wardrobe and went inside. I picked up the collar from the bed it had a small padlock on it where it had been locked. I put it down as Nate walked back out. He was holding a grey, folded piece of clothing. "Put this on. I'll step out for a minute just let me know when your dressed" he kissed my nose and gave me the clothing before walking out. I stood up and unfolded it. It was a summer totoro onesie.

 I pulled off the dress and my bra before putting on the onesie

I pulled off the dress and my bra before putting on the onesie. I looked myself in the mirror it was actually pretty cute. When I get out of here I NEED to get one. I laid the dress on the end of the bed and put the bra in the washing basket.

"I'm dressed" I called quietly. I heard the door open and Nate walked in he looked at me and smiled.

"You look adorable" he said. "What movie did you pick?"

"Spirited away" I said.

"Good choice" he said and suddenly scooped me up. I let out a squeal doing my first instinct which was to wrap my arms around his neck he looked at me and smiled. He has a pretty cute smile. Not to mention adorable dimples.

He laid me down on the bed pulling the blanket up over me

He laid me down on the bed pulling the blanket up over me. He walked around the other side and sat on top of the covers. He took the remote and played the movie. I sat up adjusting the pillows. Nate flicked the switch next to the bed turning off the lights. I felt an arm around me just before Nate pulled me into his side. I tried to move away but he had his grip and wasn't giving in. As the movie progressed we slowly moved into a laying down position. I was having trouble keeping my eyes open by the end. I looked to see Nate had already fallen asleep.

I gently moved the hair out of his face and he groaned rolling over cuddling into the pillow

I gently moved the hair out of his face and he groaned rolling over cuddling into the pillow. I couldn't help but smile, it was cute. I took my pillows and laid on the floor not wanting to sleep in the same bed as him. I grabbed the sheet from this morning and went to sleep.