Chapter1:Myself,My Brother,My Life

I woke up with the blazing sun's heat in my face, I lifted my head to see that I was laying on my desk with pencils, crumpled balls of paper, and paints scattered every where, I looked down to see the grey markings of pencil of a drawing that I was working on, I smiled at how I sleped in the most uncomfortable way. I got up an pulled on a baggy sweat shirt over my undershirt, and went to the kitchen to cook breakfast "CHASE!!! BREAKFAST IS READY, GET YOUR BUTT OVER HERE!!!" I hollered, a few seconds later Chase came down, his dirty blond hair looked like a wreck, but at least his cloths where nice. After breakfast Chase ran to the calendar and said "1 more day until school sis! I hope there food is better then our old school, am I right Hazel?"  I nodded in response and then picked up a moving box to throw away. I went back to my room to grab my phone, to see if any one has texted, I'm sorry for your loss, Said a text from Joyce. My grip tightened in the thought of mom and dad, so marched to my desk and started to draw. After a couple sketched cats I left my desk and took out the trash and came back in.

 Chase was on the couch organizing his school supplies when I came in, like any follower I started organizing my school supplies, too. To save my self from boredom I got my head phones and started listening to music, but then I started dozing off, and then I fell asleep,and then I started to dream. To me sleeping is my most second favorite thing in the whole world, because I don't need to worry about anything when I'm asleep, nothing at all. When I woke up, the sun was lower in the horizon, then my gaze was on the floor to see my supplies already organized and a noat leaft on the stack, "going out shopping for some stuff :P  be back soon - Chase" I look out to see the front of our house to see that one of our bikes are gone. After a few minutes of spacing out you saw Chase with shopping bags fill with food. " Hey I'm back!," He said while closing the door, "The shop took me forever to find but I figured out that I passed like 5 times that's why I came in late." I face palmed myself at the thought of my 10 year old brother missing an obvious supermarket. After making dinner we both took a shower, and then set our timers to 6:00, and then we went to sleep.

Arthur's Comments: WHOOP IM DONE, anyways this is my first time writing on watt pad so that's all fine and dandy :3 so right now I want to wait for at least one person to read this chapter so I can be more inspired to write more (ikr that's wired). Also if there are any spelling of grammar mistakes PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know so I can make my story a lot better 

-Thank you for reading ;)