endoplasmic reticulum

"when we had our first kiss, it was your favorite thing," or, lukas asks out philip.

-

philip

"philip, baby, come here, i need to talk to you," lukas softly ordered, looking over at me. we were at his house, studying for our biology test, and i was in the kitchen while he was in the living room.

i turned and started walking to where lukas was, wondering what he needed to talk about.

"hm?" i hummed, sitting down next to lukas.

"hey, sweetheart, if i was an endoplasmic reticulum, how would you want me?"

what did the transportation system of the cell have to do with this?

"how would i want you?" i repeated, tilting my head to the side.

"mhm, smooth or rough?" lukas smirked, laughing after.

i blushed and punched his arm before saying, "shut up."

"just know that i have a smooth endoplasmic reticulum, but i like it rough," lukas winked, which made me punch his arm again.

"on a more serious note, i want to ask you something else," lukas added, his smile fading ever so slightly.

"what. . . do you need to ask me?" i slowly asked, almost choking in fear. what the heck?

"philip, angel, in the past few months you've really had an impact on me. with you around, i haven't been feeling so shitty. since you've been here, i've been smiling more, i've been feeling more alive," lukas paused, as if he were trying to gather his thoughts, "you just. . . you just mean so much to me. i really can't imagine what i'd be doing without you right now. i'm studying right now for christ's sake! but uh, you just are constantly on my mind. i'm always thinking about you, wondering if you're doing okay. i want to be by your side forever, and be there for you whenever you need me. so philip shea, would you ever so kindly do the honor of being my boyfriend?"

i think i died at least three times throughout his whole speech.

i vigorously nodded before answering with a, "yes! yes, of course!"

i lunged forward into lukas' arms, enveloping him in a tight hug.

lukas chuckled before saying, "good, that means i can finally do this. my lips are cold though, so don't let it sting."

lukas took his finger to tilt my chin up, and softly kissed my lips, and i slowly moved my lips against his.

his lips did feel cold, the bottom right lip feeling like the coldest area. but, it was only a small sensation so i didn't think much of it. i just thought about how i was helping to warm up lukas' lips.

we both hesitated to pull away, but once we did, the both of us were smiling.

"that's going to be my favorite thing for a while. you're a good kisser," lukas stated, pressing a small kiss to my nose.

-

also look at this pic of tyler bc it's literally HEART EYES

have a nice day!!