I lean in her direction & poke out my lips for a kiss. She planted a quick peck before returning to her food filled fork. I noticed she was eating faster than I was as if she was in a rush or something.

"What time are you goin' in?" I inquired as I stirred sugar into my grits.

"I was supposed to be there at 8:30, but since I'm going by your office, I'll be there at 10." I heard her say as she chewed & her fork clinked & scraped across the plate. I noted the time on my watch as she rushed through her last few morsels.

"Slow down love. It's barely 8:20."

"I know Bae but I got to finish getting ready & I've gotta go by your office." I nodded realizing that my office was about half an hour in the opposite direction of where she'd be today.

"Well what time are you getting off?"

"I should be finished by 3:30 maybe 4. I'll be home in time for the wake tonight." She stated as she got up & rinsed her plate in the sink.

She began washing the rest of the breakfast dishes and I decided to join her.

I stood behind her pressing my body into her & running my hands up & down her curves as I whispered, "You fixed this wonderful meal. I got the dishes."

"Hmm really?" she swooned as she pressed her ass into my womanhood.

I kissed her hairline just behind her ear while fondling her breasts through her sleep shirt.

She sighed and bit her bottom lip, "Don't start nothin' you can't finish now."

"Gul please!" I gripped her waist & pressed back mimicking the movements of sexual activity. "You already know I'll finish you. Why you playin?"

She receptively arched her back & pumped into me. "Mmm..Show me Daddi", she baited.

"You ain't said but a word!"

With that I lifted her her 5'2 frame off the floor and carried her bridal style to the bedroom, engaging her in an intense make out session along the way. The way she moaned & rubbed my neck and earlobes as i explored her mouth with my tongue fueled my desires to be inside her.

I lay her on the bed & went to retrieve my briefcase from the closet. I came back after no more than 7 seconds to my wife completely naked-save the sexy pair of red bottomed black stilletos that graced her feet- legs spread eagle so I had a full view of her perfect, glistening wetness.

"Damn", I sigh as I stare in awe of her gorgeous chocolate flower.

I drop to my knees between her thighs as the rest of the world fades away. It's just me & the luscious pink folds of her brown blossom. Her entrance beckoned me with its wetness & before I realized it, I was in another intense make out session -this time though with her lower lips. I hummed & moaned on her perky bean as my tongue danced & vibrated across it.

The room quickly filled with her sultry moans & hissing as well slurping sounds as I lapped at her juicing sex.

"Xssssssh...Mmmm Baby." I heard her gasp & whine as my tongue explored her lower region.

I looked up to see my love had her head tossed back, hair wild, eyes rolled to the back of her head, back arched, nose flared, mouth opened, moans & cries escaping.

God was she sexy!

Her sounds, receptive wetness, in combination with her gripping the back of my head & ears drove my clit to stand erect, swollen & sensitive. I kissed & mouthed her lips & folds, tongued her clit & sucked on her hood, worshipping her wetness & lapping up her essence, as her thighs gripped the sides of my head. From the steady ascension of her pitch I could tell that she was close.