Blame it on the Alcohol..

Hmm...maybe I was drunker than I thought. I dropped my keys & nearly fell trying to pick them up. Our waitress noticed me and came over.

"Heyy. Ya headin' out? Here let me getchu a cab." She offered with a smile.

"Nah sweetie I'm good. Thank you though." My words slurred. "I left your tip on the table." I pointed to wear I was sitting as Kyng approached us.

"She good. I got her." She placed a hand on my shoulder & stood uncomfortably close to me.

"Oh I'm sorry. Are you two-" she started to ask a question then decided against it. I picked up on it though.

"Damn dude! Back up!" I snarled as I elbowed Kyng causing her to take a step back.

"Boi calm yo drunk ass down." she demanded. "I'm jus try'na get you home to ya WIFE safely. Don't nobody want yo ass!" she barked back emphasizing the word wife.

"Wife?" The waitress asked. I couldn't tell if she was confused or disappointed.

"Well I don't think she should be driving like this," at this point they're talking about me as if I'm not standing right there. "But if you've got her.."

"Yeah I got her. My limo's outside. I'll make sure she good."

Is this nigga mackin' while talkin' about me?

Bruh.

I shook my head angrily & stormed out of the bar in the direction of my car. As I rifle through my pockets for my keys I hear Kyng pace walking behind me.

"Ay wait up Big Dawg!" she calls out. I ignore her, make it to my car & realize I don't have my keys.

"Bruh where is you goin' without these?" She walks up to me with a big ol smug grin on her face & my keys dangling in her hand.

I sloppily reach for them & she snatches away.

"Nope. Shortie was right. Yo ass don't need to be driving right now."

"Nigga fuck is you? You ain't my daddy. I'm grown. If I wanna drive home I'm gone. Gimme my shit!" I snapped.

"Bro you drunk as fuck right now. Ion need my best friend dying in car accident."

"Fuck you! If I do die yo ass gon come back for what? Two weeks & then be back to ho'ing in Hollywood" I flippantly retort.

"Iite Boi Boi. I'll give you ya keys back-" she mock surrenders. "But you gotta get em out my ride!" she laughs & takes off running in the direction of her black limo parked at the other end of the lot.

I knew there was a catch, she gave up too easily. I stumbled & stammered to her black Escalade nearly falling into backseat.

"Gimme my keys nigga!" I growled regaining my balance. She smirked at me holding the keys away from me.

"Get in nigga. I gotchu." that sexy ass grin appeared along her lips & I felt my nipples harden.

"Nigga gimme my shit." I demand as she snickers & giggles at me.

"Boi look atchu! Sloppy drunk off two drinks." she sneered, "I'm 'posed to let you drive home like that?"

She was right. My head was swirling & I was disoriented. I was in no shape to operate a vehicle.

"Fuck me!" I mumbled & rolled my eyes as I begrudgingly shuffled into the seat & the driver closed the door for me.

"I'm tryin' to." I heard her mumble under her breath as we pulled out of the lot.