We Bois, Rite?

I couldn't believe my Momma just asked me that. And Janelle was right there just cosignin'.

Who's side was she on?! What type of stud wears a dress??? Not this one. What type of fem wants to see her stud in a dress?? Nah I can't go.

As I conversed with myself, I was interrupted by my phone buzzing in my pocket. I pulled it out & saw a missed call from my mom & texts Janelle. I didn't want anything to do with either of them at the moment. I needed some space. Some guy time.

I went to a bar & ordered 2 Tennessee hookers. I payed my tab & took my drinks to a booth near the exit. I chugged the first shot of Jack then chased it with the pickle juice.

I began scrolling through instagram & saw several posts from Kyng on my newsfeed. From the looks of it she was out & about makin' her rounds & such. I wondered if she'd be willing to come see me, then I quickly cursed the bitchmade part of me that still had romantic feelings for that dog.

Still though I hadn't seen Brodie in a good while & I did miss having my big bro.

Fuck it.

I chugged the second shot immediately followed by the pickle juice then dm'ed her on IG.

Me: Ay Wdup Boi Boi? Wya? Yu busy?

SHE_is_KyngOfficial: Wdup nigga? Nah not really. Wassup?.

Me: Drinks on me. @ Desiigner

SHE_is_KyngOfficial: Free drinks? Bet! 🙌🙌👌👌👌👍 When?

Me: Like right now. Hurry up. I'm already 3 drinks in😄😜😆😆

With that I ordered two more hookers and a bottled water. Kyng showed surprisingly fast.

"Damn Boi! I ain't think you'd get here that quick," we dapped up as she came & sat across from me in the booth.

"Yea I was out scouting some possible sites for a video not too far from here actually." She explains.

"That's wassup."

"Yeaman. But what's good witchu?" she asked. " Surprised you hit me up-,"

"Yea yea yea. Listen" I waved my hand as I interrupted her. "I know what we been through. But we still bois right?"

She nodded & shrugged in agreement. "Yea you right bro. So what's up...You good?" She inquired.

I chugged another shot of Jack before I started. "Man yea man...Momma trippin' try'na get me to wear a dress tomorrow B." I shook my head as the shots began to take affect.

She laughed as a waitress came & asked if she could get us anything else. Kyng ordered her drink of choice & continued in our conversation.

"Bruh what the fuck?," she chuckled. "I thought Moms was cool with it? She know how we are."

"I know my dude. She talkin' 'bout the folks comin' from outta state & shit. But I'm like fuck them. They gone be here for the weekend & gone by Monday."

"I feel you bruh. Why front for folks who you not finna see again?"

"Exactly bruh. If they can't deal they can dip. Ima still be me."

She raised her glass & we toast to that then chug our drinks.

"Ya know I'm really glad you invited me B," she started. " 'Specially after last time..at ya momma's house." She chuckled. "Ya know I should be mad atcho ass."

"For what?" I played clueless.

"Because nigga! You was real rude in front of them construction dudes. Snappin' on me & shit."

"Maaan if you don't -" I waived her off. "Yo you came at me with that bullshit man."

"P I'm not bullshittin you. My nigga you was my best friend..hell my only friend til I got on rappin'..." She eyed the sweat dripping from her glass as she spoke. I sipped on my water.

"What happened to us P?" she asked her voice small & barely above a whisper. I remained quiet & she looked at me with pleading eyes as if she'd missed me as much as I secretly missed her.

Not only her company, but her touch, that smile that would make me melt, her sweet musky scent, her moan...I momentarily admitted that I missed my Kyng. But I refused to let her know that.

I chugged my last shot & with it all those mushy lovey dovey feelings & memories that were coming up. I felt a burning in my chest that I knew wasn't from alcohol alone.

"You went Hollywood." I respond after swallowing hard. "Got spotted, signed & left a nigga without sayin' shit." I state nonchalantly as I pull my wallet & drop two twenty dollar bills on the table. I collected my things and got up to leave.

"P stop. Where are you going?" Kyng grabbed my arm as I stumbled to stand & walk away.