XVII

CHAPTER XVII: JEALOUS?

XIANDRIA'S

"While I was here waiting and worrying for you, nagpapakasaya ka lang pala" Madilim niya akong tinignan.

"What are you talking about?" I asked innocently. Ano na namang problema nitong lalaking to?

Binuksan naman niya ang drawer niya at nakita kong may kinuha siyang brown envelope. Inihagis niya ito sa harap ko at agad ko naman yong binuksan. It was pictures. Pictures of me and Kuya Ethan.

"So? Anong mali sa pictures na 'to?" Tanong ko ulit sa kanya. If looks could kill, I'm probably a dead meat right now. Ang talim ng titig niya at tumalim pa lalo iyon. It's as if he would eat me alive.

"Are you fucking playing with me?" He roared. Shock was evident in my face. I never saw him this angry. Ano bang ginawa kong mali?

"What the hell did I do? Ano bang ikinagagalit mo? What the fuck is your problem?" I roared back. Nakakinis na. Nakakaubos ng pasensya. Yes, I am a calm person but not this time. Bwisit siya. Nakakainis. Nang hindi siya sumagot, I turned my back on him at naglakad na palabas ng library office niya. Bahala siya diyan!

"Hey! Don't you dare turn your back on me while I'm talking to you!" I heard him as I felt him gripped my wrist. He dragged me and pinned me on the wall. Hands above my head with his tight grip.

"You don't know what the fuck is my problem? Newsflash, my problem is you!" He told me with gritted teeth. His grip went tighter I can almost feel my veins being popped. Masama pa din ang tingin niya sa'kin.

"What the hell is wrong me? Damn, I can't understand you!" Nilabanan ko din siya ng tingin at pilit kumakawala sa pagkakahawak niya sa akin.

"You were gone for almost the whole day. I was fucking worried! So damn worried that something bad might have happened to you. Then someone sent me this envelope only to see pictures of you with another man. Almost hugging, both happy, his arms on your waist! So tell me, do I have a reason to calm the fuck down?! When you're out there with another man?!" He told me angrily. Then it sunk on me. And I started laughing uncontrollably.

"Why are you laughing? Are you making fun of me? Is this some kind of a sick joke to you?!" I laughed harder. Haha I can't take this.

"Sorry-haha. You look funny and cute when you're jealous. Oh my-hahahahaha" I can't help it. Kaya pala siya galit na galit. Hahaha.

"Me? Jealous? No! Are you crazy?!" Napabitiw siya sa'kin. I took that moment to massage my wrists. Tsk magpapasa na naman 'to.

"For your information Mr. Hunter" I said as I traced his collarbone to his neck and clung my arms into his nape. I whispered sexily in his ear "That man you're talking about, is my loving brother, Kuya Ethan" I traveled my lips in front of his.

"Brother?" Inilayo niya ang katawan niya sa'kin.

"Yes, babe. That is my Kuya Ethan" I grinned at him. Nawala naman ang inis ko sa kanya kasi ang cute niya magselos. Haha.

"Fuck!" Ang tanging nasabi niya.

"Selos ka?" I clung my arms in his nape again. Nakita ko naman ang pamumula ng kanyang mukha pati tenga. "You're blushing" I whispered in his ear.

"I'll show you what my jealousy can do" He said as he grabbed waist and kissed me, as if he's punishing me. I kissed back with same intensity.

He lifted me up and made my thighs wrap around his waist. I felt his shaft awakened. We're still kissing but his kiss went more passionate. I moaned under our kisses.

"Yes baby I was so damn jealous. I don't want another man touching you. You're mine alone" He said looking at me intently. Kilig naman ang ateng mo. I almost felt my panty drop. "Now, you know that I am very pissed, I need you to take this annoyance off of me"

"Gladly" I told him and went back to our kissing. I grabbed a handful of his hair because of the sensation that I feel. I heard him moan under our kisses.

He carried me to our room not breaking the kiss. I felt the soft mattress on my back. He took of my top and stared at my breasts.

"Like what you see?" I mocked him and bite my lip.

"Love it" He said and took of my brassiere and sucked my left mound, kneading the other.

"Ohh Hun" His kisses went up to my neck and I can't help but to feel aroused and wet down there.
I grabbed his hair again. It's like a habit. An outlet of the sensation I am feeling. I love grabbing his hair. Glad it's long.

His planted small kisses on my neck, down to the valley of my breasts, down to my belly button and stopped there.

"Damn why did you stop?" I asked him. He just grinned at me and started unbuttoning my denim shorts. He swiftly removed it together with my panty.

"Hmm you smell so nice" He smelled my flower and started teasing my clitoris with his tongue.

"Ahh that's nice. Oohhh hun" I moaned still caressing his hair. I moaned more when he thrusts his tongue inside me.

"That's it baby. Moan my name" He told me as he slid his two fingers inside me

"Ohhh Hunter. Hunter!"

He pleasured me with his tongue and fingers and I can't help but to moan his name again and again.

"Add one more please" I plead and he gladly obliged.

"Ohh fuck! Hun! Ohh hunter gosh I'm cumming! More please! Ohhh faster. Fuck make it fast baby" I moaned as I found my release. Hunter gladly licked off my juices. That was mind blowing!

"Now baby it's my turn" He said as he thrust inside me.

"Ohh fuck. I think I'll not get used to your size. Gosh you feel good inside me. Ahhh" I moaned.

"Like I said baby. Remove my annoyance. Ride me" He said and switched our position. Me on top.

"Of course" I kissed him as I move my hips up and down to meet his. Touching his body, his back and his hair. My favorite of him.

"That's it baby. Make it hard and fast" he requested and I gladly obliged. I clung on to his neck as mine meets his crotch. I moved faster and harder. All you can hear is our moans and groans.

"God baby I'm near. Aahhh" he moaned. And it's like music to my ears. I love him moaning because of me.

"Cum with me Hun" I said as I plunged on him hard. Finding my release but I did not stop. I kept on pounding until I felt his hot seed fill my womb.

"Ahh baby that was amazing" He said and kissed me. He's still inside of me.

"I'm tired" I said and drifted off to sleep.

-----------------------

Hi guys! Sorry for the slow ud. Ang tagal kong blanko. Char. So yun nga. I'm so naive. Haha kidding. Hope you like this chapter kahit napakainosente nito. Ang naive ko talaga. Kumontra panget. Char. Sana wag kayo magsawa magbasa. And please do vote and comment! (Kapal muks ko mag demand, ang bagal ko namang mag ud. Sorry na mga gaya kong naive na readers✌) Love yah all!