Epilogue- 12 Years Later

Start from the beginning

"Fine, fine." She raised her hands up in front of her in defense.

"'Fine, fine' what?" We heard Dereks voice from the doorway and saw all the guys came back from their night, even though it was only 7 pm.

"Nothing, babe. Why are you home so early?" Lily said and got up, going over to him and kissing him while he responded with a whisper to her. Logan came over and bent down to give Zoe a kiss, while Robin stayed at the doorway waving at us.

I saw Michael and smiled, he matured a lot more since university, his features sharpened and he always had stubble along his jaw, it really suited him.

"Hey," he pulled me into his arms and kissed my forehead. "How was your night?"

"I haveto tell you something." I said quickly, and began blushing and getting nervous.

"Ooh." We heard the guys say all together, then Derek said, "You're in trouble now, buddy."
 After that sentence Lily and Zoe dragged all the guys out of the room and into the kitchen.

"Am I in trouble for going out?" He said, immediately worried.

"No, it's just... You know  how I've been craving things lately and puking a lot?" I said as I was still in his arms.

"Yeah, are you alright? Did you puke again?" He moved me away a little bit and looked into my eyes.

"No, I didn't puke again, but I found out what the problem was..." I paused, and took a deep breath, "I'm pregnant."

He didn't move for a good minute, just looked at me, studying my face to see if I was lying. Then he did pull me in closer and held me tight, pressing his lips to my head and keeping me there, still not saying anything.

"Michael? Is-" I started but was cut off when he pulled away and kissed me hard. When he pulled back, I heard him faintly whisper.

"I'm gonna be a dad." Then he said a little louder, "I'm gonna be a dad?" I nodded at his question and he broke out into a huge smile, then shouted so loud, "I'm gonna be a dad!" He got up with me in his arms and spun me around in our living room while we heard the guys shouting from the kitchen.

'The next nine months were both full of happniess and annoyance; we got everything ready after we went to the doctor and found out we were having twin boys (the guys, who were soon to be uncles, were extremely happy about that) and we bought two of everything as we got everything ready. In the later months, as my stomach was getting really big, Michael made me sit down all the time, he didn't let me do anything, which was why I got annoyed. Though at the end of it, we were blessed with two beautiful healthy boys, Eli being older than Aidan by two minutes after spending 16 hours in labour.

~Present~

The boys finally stopped and all laid on the floor, I walked up to them and looked down at them with my arms crossed. "Hi, honey," I said, a smile growing on my face, "How was work?"

"Eh, the same, always busy in the office, how was your day off?"

"Amazing." They all got up off the floor as Mouse, our bernese mountain dog, came running into the room. The boys loved him so much and always loved playing with him, even in the mud. They all ran into the backyard and I shouted after them, "No playing in the mud! No more worms, Aidan!" I felt arms slide around my face and turned to recieve a hard kiss from my wonderful husband.

"You ready for tonight?" He asked, referring to today being our 8th anniversary.

"Yep, Zoe and Logan are gonna be watching the kids, they're gonna come pick them up in about an hour, I'm wearing my favourite dress, tonight is gonna be fun." I said with a smile, knowing I had some good news for him later on in the night.