He hands me a bag and I look inside and see war paint..... Okay then..

We both go get into the car and I drive " so who am I meeting next? " Harry smiles and says "hair spray". " harispray? What the hell?" So I think about it and it hits me.

"Oh this is gonna be fun"

The next stop was liam... Oh good times. At this bus stop liam snuck up on me and I sprayed him with my hair spray. I then found out that he was nialls boyfriend...

We pull up to the bus stop and he's sitting there with a bag. He hops into the car and hands me the bag. I open it and it's camo bandanas. "Uh... Thanks? " "your welcome, we'll need them. "

"Who's next? "

" grease" "okay what is us with these movie names?" I know who's next,  but come on.

"Just drive"

It was Louis we had mechanics together and we met cause he had to take me to the nurses cause I slipped on some grease and hit my head.

We pull up to the school and we head to the shop and I see Louis sitting on top of the car. "Took you guys long enough" he hops off of the car and hands me a bad that has a bunch of matching bracelets .

" really what is up with these presents?" I ask and Louis says " the little mermaid" and walks past me and to Harry and they both smile at each other.

" what the fuck does that mean!?"

" under the sea"

"Under th-NIALL!"

I start running to where our schools pool is located. I see Niall sitting on one of the diving boards and I sigh and he looks up and smiles at me.

I rush over to him and help him off " I told you never to come here again after I had to save you from drowning!". "It was where we first met zayn, I had to. Now take your present" he hand me a box and I open it and see matching dog tags.

Before I can question anything he's leading me back to the car and suddenly something is put over my eyes." I swear to god!" " don't worry! We just don't want you to see, then you'll know where your last surprise is" Harry says and leads me to the car.

The drive is pretty long and soon enough I start getting bored. " are we almost there yet?" " can we please gag him?!" Liam shouts and I laugh. " I told you we should've drugged him again" Louis mumbles and I glare at, well hopefully Louis.

~~~~~

"We're here" Niall says and some one helps me out of the car. I feel around me but no one is there so i start to freak out a bit before someone grabs my hands.

"Hey you're fine it's just me" I smile when I hear Dominic's voice. He pulls the blind of old off and I give my eyes a minute to adjust and when I look at him he has a big smile on his face.

He hands me one last bag and I open it and see a bunch of matching sets inside. I look up confused and they all just smile at me.

"Surprise" they all yell and I look around and see we're at a zombie run place. "Holy shit!" I say with a huge smile on my face and I look at everyone.

"That's what all those presents were for!? This is awesome!" I yell and they all smile at me. "Well what are we waiting for?! Let's go!" Louis yells.

Once we were all ready we headed inside and it was fucking awesome I kid you not. Poor Harry, he got eaten along with Niall what can you say? All for one and one for all.

Once we were done we all went back to Harry and Louis for a bit. " I still can't believe you left me behind!" Niall pouts and hits Liam.

" I didn't even realize you were gone! Those zombies were terrifying!" We all laugh and I wrap my arm around Dominic and he rests his head against my shoulder all sleepy.

"Hey guys I think we're gonna head out, Dom looks exhausted". With a final good bye Dom hops on my back and I start to head home.

" did you have fun today" He says tiredly and I smile and nod "I had an amazing time, especially because I finally got to spend my birthday with you again."

He kisses my neck and holds on even tighter and I smile and sigh walking down the streets back to my house......our house.

I really like the sound of that.
~~~~~

So it's been.....a long while. Let me explain!

My phone broke so I haven't been able to really write anything and I'm so so so so so sorry to any of you who are still even here to read. I feel bad, but don't worry imma really really try to get back to writing Again. Btw this story may be ending in a while. Sorry....bye!!!!