chapter 8

Greg everybody!

(Harrys p.o.v)

"I want school to be over already" zayn cries and i roll my eyes at him. "You have one period left dont worry youll be fine" i say patting his back.

"Once you pass your science proficiency you'll have 4 classes like us'' niall says and zayn nods.'' Whats up guys'' greg says sitting down next me " hi'' i say getting shy.

''So, you guys wanna hang out after zayn gets out?'' Greg asks and i look at the others. Zayns gives me a devilish smirk and i swallow a lump in my throat.

" actually niall and i are going to be busy but harry is free and im positive that he would love to hang you with you'' zayn says andd i glare at him.

''Uh okay then, harry you wanna hang out at my place today?'' Greg asks and i look over to him already looking at me.

'' of course'' i say and he smiles ''good we can leave after lunch then'' he says then he sighs.'' Whats wrong?'' I say ''i have footie practice after school today'' he says.

''Well im sure harry would love to stick around and watch'' niall says. I see the way gregs eyes light up and i just cant say no to him.

''I wouldnt miss it''i say and he smiles and hugs me ''thank you, i promeise after the practice we'll hang out''he says and i nod and he gets up.

''Well i have to go, but go out to the feild ad you can sit on the bleachers'' he says and i nod and he walks away and i glare at niall and zayn.

''You're welcome'' zayn says with a smug look on his face ''look harry either one of you guys make the move tonight or we will'' niall says and i pout.

The bell rings and we all get up ''time for you to make the move harry'' zayn says and i nod. I walk out to the feild and sit in the front row and set my back pack next to me.

I look around seeing alot of the footie players showing up on the feild but no sign of greg anywhere. I sigh and grab my note book from my backpack and i start to hum one of my newest songs.

''Harry?'' I look up and see louis and liam walking over to me and i blush and shove my note book into my bag. '' what are you doing here?'' Louis asks and i look at him.

''Im here for greg'' i say quietly and look down ''you guys have been hanging out quite alot lately'' louis says.'' Well were friends now and hes really nice'' i say looking up and louis scoffs and i glare at him.

''Hes also been helping me through this rough time ive been going through because of you'' i say. Louis smile fades away and he looks down ''harry you made it'' greg says walking up behind louis and liam.

I push through louis and liam and greg pulls me into a tight hug and i laugh hugging him back. He lets go of me with a stupid smile on his face and i probably have one too.

''Lets get to practice'' louis says dragging liam and greg away and i glare at the back of louis head but i just sit down. Some point during the practice most of them are shirtless including greg and louis.

Even if most of these boys are assholes i will admit that they have great bodies. Right now greg has the ball and hes rushing down the feild and he kicks the ball making a goal.

I stand up and cheer loudly and he looks over to me and smiles and rushes over to me. ''You did a great job'' i say and he looks downand smiles ''thank you'' he says and i go to hug him and he backs away.

''Im sweaty harry'' he says and i hug him anyways '' i dont care'' i say and he hugs me back and i pull away. '' but you could use a shower'' i say and he pushes me and i giggle.