chapter 3

Tristan yes >.<

(Harrys p.o.v)

There is this big tension between louis and I and I dont know if its a good or bad one. I mean when I woke up louis had breakfast cooked and when I was eating he left and I saw a note.

It said good morning and he hopes I have a good day with a little drawn heart at the end. This boy is really confusing me does he like me or not?, I just dont know.

After breakfast I go upstairs and get ready while louis is laying in bed looking at his phone. Once I brush my hair and teeth I walk over to the closet and I pick out a pair of jeans and a black button up shirt.

I get dressed and look at the time and sigh putting my back pack on and I walk over to the window. Before I walk out I lokk over to louis and smile and he gives me a small smile back and I leave the room and hop over to nialls roof.

I knock on the window and he opens it and hops out and we climb down the ladder on the side of his house. We start heading to zayns house "so how did things go when you got home yesterday? " niall and I blush looking down as we're walking.

"Did you guys?....." he asks and I look over to him " it depends on what you think happened" I say and he sighs looking ahead and so do I. "Did you guys have sex?" Niall asks and shake my head "not exactly, w-we grinded on each other and were kissing until we both....you know" I say feeling shy talking about it.

He doesnt respond and we reach zayns house and knock on the door and his mum opens the door with a smile." Hello boys" she says and he both say hi "zayn get down here, harry and niall are here!" His mum yells and zayn comes zooming down thw stairs.

" bye mum" he says kissing her cheek and we leave walking to school. " so how did going home go last night?" Zayn asks " they did things" niall says and I snap my head over to their directions.

"seriously!?" Zayn says and I pout looking down not answering his question. It stays silent the whole rest of the walk to school and we all just sit down at a table in the quad.

Niall and zayn start a conversation but I dont pay attention to thar. Instead I stare at louis hanging out with the football team which are also his 'friends'.

The only one that is a real friend to Louis is liam, its sad that louis hangs out with such bad people. "Earth to harry" I snap out of my trance and turn to the boys " you really need to stop drooling over him" niall says "once you do the same with liam" I say and he sticks his tongue out at me and I do the same.

The bell rings and I sigh getting up and say bye to niall and zayn and walk in the direction to my chemistry class. I sit down at my table at the back of the class and see we're taking notes.

Its not that bad though I mean I only have 3 more classes and lunch. I stay for lunch cause zayn has 5 classes till he can pass his science proficiency so niall and I stay at lunch with him.

Suddenly someone sits down to me and I look over and see its louis. "Uh hey" I say and he smiles " me and your partner switched, I hope you dont mind" he says and I shake my head.

"Good, oh and harry?" He says and I look at him "you didnt even try hiding your hickeys?" He says and my eyes widen and he chuckles. I forgot about those, why didn't niall or zayn remind me about them?, probably cause they think this is what I deserve.

When class starts I pull out my note book and a pen and start writing down notes. While writing I feel someone staring at me and I look over to louis and notice he's staring at me.

He blushes and looks away taking notes and I smile a little and go back to taking notes. While taking notes I feel louis kicking my foot and I leave it be until he hooks ankles with me.