Coffee Tea [Edited]

Edited_
-Everything

__________________________

Yoongi's Pov

The closeness of the person that stood next to Y/n had me feel annoyed. I felt like a ball of flames being ready to be fired. Though, I don't know why I feel like this. It wasn't my own thinking that made me feel like this, it was something else.

As i watched them had a conversation and smiled only between each other, the more I feel like bursting to flames. She didn't smile at me the same way she smiled at him.

Oh, i hate you Jungkook. Even though you are the youngest, that doesn't mean you get to take what I want.

While watching them, I saw that Y/n shivered. Cold? Its not cold here. This place is literally on fire. Or is it just me? From the corner of the store, here i sat watching everything. I even saw Jungkook giving his sweater to Y/n. This place did burst into flames because of me. Oooh i just want toㅡ

"Order for Y/n!" The lady announced even though there was only three customers in the entire block.

I saw Y/n said something to Jungkook and he smiled and nodded. What did she just ask?

Then i saw Y/n and Jungkook walk towards me.

Oh no no no no. My plan is ruined. Abort mission! Abort Mission! NO BACK AWAY

Jungkook took a seat, then Y/n.

Jungkook, you little booger...

"Sorry I made you wait here patiently  Yoongi. Here is your coffee," Y/n handed me a cup and i took a sniff of it. It smells weird. I took a sip and my eyes widened. Coffee doesn't taste like this.

"Is this how yours taste?" I asked her.

She softly giggled and Jungkook started to smile.

"Didn't Namjoon told you not to drink coffee? It's bad for your health at the moment," Jungkook said and giggle a little more, "its tea. Its good for you. We just want you to recover faster,"

Both Jungkook and Y/n smiled and sipped their drinks.

"Ooh, this is good," Jungkook said and they both had eye contact.

I read the side of their cups and saw they have the same drink.

Jungkook you crusty dusty coconut head lookingㅡ

While sitting and being stubborn, I sipped my tea and patiently and painfully wait for Y/n and Jungkook to be done.

They talked about things I understood. They talked about their medical terms and what they were learning. While talking, I lowkey found ways to improve my buisness.

[The buisness that Yoongi owns is a company that supplies medical equipment, scrubs, tools, and more]

I sit on my wheelchair pretending to not care, but deep inside I really do. Staring at the door, I patiently wait. A slow distant memory comes in mind where I saw Y/n and I walking and smiling.

Now, I feel something poke my heart which made me flinch. I feel... heart broken.

_____________________

"I'll see you later, Y/n! I'll pick you up!" Jungkook said and walked the opposite direction from us.

"Thank you for taking me to the coffee shop," Y/n said and gently pushed me towards home that me and Y/n shared.

Tch, like I took you there to see Jungkook.

"But, I'm sorry that we didn't interacted as much," Y/n's pace slowed down, "I'm sorry. I saw how annoyed you are and I know we hadn't talked since a month ago. I'm sorry,"

Her sudden appology made me taken back. My mouth slightly opened and I became still.

"You are forgiven," I said unintentionally flatly, "it's not that big of a deal anyways, i wasn't made or anything,"

She softly laughed, "you and your stubborn self still says with you,"

"Shush," I said and looked down, gently laughing along with her.

"We'll make it up... Tomorrow? This time I'll drive so you don't have to struggle. Also, you are kinda heavy,"

"Heyyyyy, didn't you want to become a nurse practitioner? Why are you complaining so much. Don't you have to carry and push heavy people like me?"

"Sure," was all she said and she was silent.

"You funny bunny," I smiled and looked around the view, then I looked up.

The clouds were clean and the sky was pure. Everything around me was pure joy. A few cars drove by and the streets were clean. The town was tinted gold from the sun. It was bright, but not awfully bright. It was beautiful.

"Its beautiful life, beautiful day," Y/n sang and I closed my eyes in joy of the music.

As time passes, she stops and pulled out her phone.

"Let's take a selfie,"

_________________