Memory Walk [Edited]

Edited~
-Changed a little bit of plot
_________________

Yoongi's Pov

I laughed and said, "Did we really do that?"

"Yes we did! Our entire squad did that. We were crazy with the water balloon fight," She said with a smile to every word.

"Tell me more stories," I said while looking at her.

By not knowing any of her information, I suddenly grew attached to her. I like how she talks with every word that came out of her mouth and how her eyes sparkled with joy. I feel like this is a part of me that I lost but I have found again. I feel like I am living again.

"You seem to really like these stories don't you," she said. "I'm not complaining, I love them as well,"

"Then tell me more, I want to remember them,"

"Oh ok. Hmm.... Which one should I tell.... There's a lot,"

"What about when we were in high school?"

"Oh! Those were fun times! You and the squad were a boy band. Your stage name was Suga,"

"Oh I see. I remember this," I said truthfully having a small flashback of the times where my group of talented people ruled the school performances.

"Yep! You guys always impressed the school. Me and Sasha were your biggest fangirls,"

"Whoaaaa. So true hehe "

"And then-"

"Owwww!" I said holding on to my head.

"Yoongi? Yoongi!?" I heard Y/n called out and crouching to my level.

I was going to say to her to not worry, but I passed out in her embrace. Darkness was all around me and i couldn't hear anything. It was silent, then something was heard, but it was silent again. Similar to the feeling of drowning.

____________________

Time Skip

_______________________________

I woke up in a familiar room and found that I'm lying on a bed. Everything was gray and the skies outside were dark blue. There was no rain this time, only the endless sky that was seen.

"Yoongi?" I heard Y/n's voice called. I looked to my left and found her sitting there with worried eyes, "What happened?"

From her tired face and her hands clasp together, I could tell that she was patiently waiting for me to wake up. Her eyes wasn't as vibrant as before and neither was her voice. She was worried.

"It's okay. It happens at the hospital when I get head aches. It's not that bad. I just have to take my medication i guess,"

"Do you have it with you?"

"Yeah, it's in that black bag over there," I pointed.

She found the medicine and put it in the night stand.

"Namjoon told me that you can't take your medicine at the moment... So we have to wait for his words or words from the other nurses or doctors" she paused and looked out the door, "I'll be right back,"

Right when she left, Jimin walked in with a dark blue notebook. "Read the note inside," he said cautiously.

I read the lengthy note and nodded my head at Jimin. Then, I heard Y/n's foot steps getting closer and I hid the book in the pillow case that the hospital had provided.

"Yoongi I have to leave now. My mom and dad wanted to talk about something, I'll see you soon. Bye Yoongi, bye Jimin" Y/n said and left.

"Read the journal," Jimin said.

"Why? I asked.

"Just read it,"

"But it's just a book...?" I wondered and looked around in the perimeter.

"Fine, I'll read them to you then," Jimin said. He cleared his throat and began to read.

August 28, 2006

Today was the first day of high school and I sat at the front of the classroom. Well actually I took the first seat that I saw that was available.

Around me was like any other classroom with information around. There was this boy who sat next to me and he was mumbling out some words. It wasn't random words, But it touched my heart.

He was rapping about a piano, how it set him free.

Then, the teacher walked in and he immediately stopped rapping. I looked at the side view of his face and I saw your cute eyes, pale snow skin, and light cherry lips.

"Stop staring at me, creep," He said. He's cute, but not the personality.

Today I learned that his name was Yoongi. Min Yoongi. It's weird that his face and name isn't hard to forget.

Neither is Park Jimin, who I met in majority of my classes. I would say he's lit.

"Oh my gosh, she included me?" Jimin asked with a huge smile. He reread the paragraph, "omg I'm noticed! Let's find another one about me,"

He flipped a couple pages and he scanned through the papers, "This nne is about me! And a little something about you. It's says:

October 06, 2006

It was during class and we've been assigned a science project. My partner is Park Jimin, the one who I mentioned who is hard to forget and is in a majority of my classes.

When we were in partners, I liked how his eyes showed cheerfulness and his eyes smiled to the point you can't see his eyes. It's really cute.

*growl*

"Yoongi? You alright? You're growling. Oh wait, are you jelly?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah, I am, now Skip it," I said annoyingly.

"I was about to get to the part about you,"

As I was doing my project with Yoongi, I noticed that every time I would steal glances at Yoongi, he has this feeling that he was been staring at me. Jimin noticed this as well.

"I did noticed this! You were...
J to the E to the L to LY!" Jimin said while 'rapping'.

"Yeah... What ever you said..." I growled.

------