" I'm a lover,
I'm a vagabond
I'm a stranger
as well as I'm crazy"

He made me sit on the slab of the kitchen . He came very closely. He snaked his arms around my waist made me bring more close to him .

" Can you people believe heart Attack at this age?" I just seeing his lips ,what will be the taste of his lips on mine.It is like a chocolate or strawberry ,he angled my face to his and closed his eyes. I closed my eyes,I can feel he is very near to me.

I shook my head and opened my eyes. "Augustine! Its me Nisha ! Just see me as Nisha in your eyes.I don't want you to imagine me as ishanni . I am not asking you to forget her or I am not taking her place. She has very special place in your heart,I too want to have my own place In your heart" I cried by holding his shoulder.

I leaned my head on his heart, its just drumming faster than mine. "Will you give me a chance ?" I asked and tears are rolling down to my cheeks.

He hugged me tightly in to his and asked " If you remember back everything, will you go away from us?" With glint of tears in his eyes.

( he asked like wanting not to leave us)

" how did you know?" I asked him.

" I know" he said still looking into my eyes.

I confused and said " If I remember back, nothing will be changed. I will be with you forever and our Aysha." I cried over him and hugged tightly ,wish the time stops here.

He scooped me up in his arms,I squealed with his sudden action and hide my face in his shirt. He took me to our room and laid me on bed on my side. I questioned him what he is up to ,he shook his head and smiled.

He kissed my forehead and said sleep." We will talk tomorrow " he said and went to his side. We both hold Aysha closely to our and drifted in sleep ,a smile on my face.

"My eyes repent a lot,
having fallen in love with your eyes..
To connect eyes is idiomatically
falling in love with someone ".

The sun rays greeted me to welcome and start a new day. The things I recalled yesterday making me blush profusely, finally our mid hurdles are vanished between us. I got up and made Aysha ready.

We both are going to give him surprise. Today is his birthday, but don't know what he likes. I will try my best to know more about him and fall deep in love with him. I prepared breakfast pasta and orange juice.

After we had ,he went to his office. I started my mission to surprise him, we both got ready and went to bouquet shop. I wrote a letter and kept in the yellow Tulip flower bouquet. I gave the destination address to the courier .

We both went to shopping and paid a shirt ,pant and a tie and wrote another letter and kept in pocket. After then we went and have lunch. For 2 hours we randomly roamed the malls and paid shoes . I wrote a letter and kept in shoes.

Finally we are at Eleven Madison Park. I registered a table on his name and went out for another shopping. We both went to home and got ready.

At 7 evening , we both hopped in car and went to the Eleven Madison Park. He welcomed and gestured way to us. We both sat at the corner private room. The theme was decorated with white and cream shades.

The stars and balls are hanging

The stars and balls are hanging. The animated pictures of birds in white coloured making more elevated. The chairs occupied with red coloured pillows highlighting the room.

Then after aunty ,uncle came

Then after aunty ,uncle came. I greeted them and we chatted ourselves. Its almost 9 ,he didn't show up. I started worrying, they both assured me . I called him but its busy. I kept on trying ,still in busy. Tears are dwelling but I controlled and kept smile on my face.

"Okay uncle its getting late,its better to go home and will wait for him " I said.

They didn't excuse but at last pestering they accepted and went taking along with Aysha. I felt bad at my planning and again I called him.

This time he lifted and said " sorry I was busy with the conference and meetings .Have your dinner and sleep" he said and disconnected .

I paid the bill and went outside. I sat at the bench mindlessly thinking how it changed in a day. Is he the same person told me yesterday?

A flash lights on my face made my eyes shut and tried to see. There Augustine is standing, tears are formed in my eyes and I ran to him but I stand near him.

I wiped my tears and said " can you take me home".

He nodded and I sat at the back seat and he too joined. We came back to our house and I did not talk to him.

"Why I am getting anger and frustration? He gave his reason still why I am not satisfying my self with his answer" I changed myself and flopped on bed.

I drifted in sleep . At the middle of night I woke up due to the nightmare ,I turned to his side to see him. I disappointed for not taking a minute to spare for us ,at least I should have behave a matured myself that Its okay ,we can do and can go for next time and I have to know that meetings and his projects schedule he didn't get time, but me being so mean.

I kissed on his forehead ,then cheeks,then nose ,then chin. I kissed at the edge of his lips and said " Happy Birthday". I hold him tightly and slept.

-----------------------
Comment and vote !!!
Hey if you are Telugu do check out the other story of mine " Main Aur Mr.Right" which is completely in Telugu n English and I am sure you will 😍 love it . It's written a long back and it's my first story too.