3 - Strange Behavior

Yoosung yawned, cracking his knuckles and opening yet another bag of Honey Buddha Chips contentedly. He'd just finished yet another event with ease and was feeling pretty good and happy, even though he'd had his doubts about coming at all. The experience had been surreal so far.

While waiting for the next available event, he turned on his phone- now plugged into an outlet, thank goodness- and checked the messenger once more. It had only been about an hour and a half since him, MC, and Seven had posted in it- really? Felt much longer- so he wasn't surprised to see no new messages or chats anyway.

Bored, he opened a chat himself to leave some messages for the other members to return to.

Yoosung has joined the chatroom

Yoosung : I'm so happy~~~~~~!

Yoosung : This must be paradise!

Yoosung : I have a bag of Honey Buddha Chips by my side,

Yoosung : and I'm eating without thinking about how much I have left, lol

Yoosung : Perfect! Seven's super nice.

Outside the chatroom, Yoosung grimaced at his own words, unsure they really fit the context. But... credit was given where it was due.

Yoosung : I had no idea he'd give me Honey Buddha Chips AND let me use his computer.

Yoosung : I thought, since he's such a computer guy

Yoosung : he'd been really ocd about it lol

Yoosung : But he's letting me do whatever I want on it lolol

Now that he'd brought it up, he wondered about it too- it didn't really fit Seven to be so lax about his expensive stuff. Maybe Seven trusted him not to do anything bad- in which case, he was touched. Seven's trust was a difficult thing to earn.

Yoosung : I thought my desktop from Banana was pretty good.

Yoosung : But it's really nothing lol

Yoosung : But

Yoosung : What's Seven doing?

He stared at what he'd typed, not meaning to have sent it, but he had. He glanced over his should to the aforementioned redhead engrossed in his computer screen, as he had been ever since he'd told Yoosung to keep quiet, and grimaced before returning to the messenger.

Yoosung : I wish Seven would give me some attention too.

He blinked at his words under his thumbs, disbelieving that he'd actually typed that, but quickly realized they were true- he hadn't seen his friend in literally over a year, he would have liked a warmer welcome and an environment in which they could hang out more casually, but that wasn't in Seven's plans.

Yoosung : he's been staring at this photo of a building for a while now...

Yoosung : I hope he's not messing around

Yoosung : Instead of trying to catch that hacker.

A pop-up appeared on the screen and his eyes reacted instantly, reading the details before hurriedly typing into the messenger.