Let's Comment on A Story! - The Horror of Directionators: Part 1

Today, I shall be giving you a sample of how Directionators create their stories here on Wattpad. Enjoy their never-ending stupidity. The bolded text is my reaction.

--------------------------------------------------------

7:00 AM! OMG THE ALARM CLOCK SOUNDS THROUGH MY EARS I HATE IT I WANT TO THROW IT SO MUCH UGH! First of all, alarm clocks are annoying. Second, good for you -- I have never owned a single alarm clock before. Lucky me, I guess.

First, I have to Describe myself. I have long brown hair with crystal blue eyes and flashing white pearly teeth. But I think I am and ugly. Seriously? That lady would look SERIOUSLY BEAUTIFUL. But then... *sighs* DIRECTIONATORS. UGH.

"Get down here!" My stupid mom screamed! Since when were most mothers like that? It's like putting a bad name to them. I love my Mom because I wouldn't be here without her. Gods, please.

But I don't care! I was going to meet OD l8er!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What the heck's OD?

One hour later, at our school, New Direction It's One Direction arrived and were going to give us their autographs!!! the only thing that wud suck is that the popular girls would grab more of dur attention dan me Well, good luck with that.

I only love Henry Style Woman please, it's Harry Styles, he's a major hottie! The guy next to him...the blond 1. EW BLOND PEOPLE R DUMB!!! DON'T YOU DARE TELL THAT TO NIALLER OR BE READY TO GET OVERRUN BY A FIRETRUCK! I think his name was Nail Oh god, no.

Then it wuz mai turn. Henry How many times have I told you his name was Harry? winked at me and told me to meat PFFFFFT MEAT him later. OMG THIS WAS GOING TO BE THE BEST DAY EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

To be continued in Part 2. Tell me what you think by leaving a comment below! It would be much appreciated! :-)