Lesson 1 - Vital Laws

Lesson 1 - Basics.

Very important rules and guidelines.

--------------------------------------

1. The most common mistake of a directionator is to spell the boys' names.

For example:

OMG I LUV U HARREH BUT LEWIS LUKS GAY AND ZAYNE LOOKS LIKE BIN LADEN AND LEEYUM IS WIERD ND NEIL CANT SING OMG LOL!

That sentence, as shown above, would automatically make me jab you. Not because you spelled their names wrong, but because you insulted the rest. Refer to Item # 2.

2. Love all the boys equally.

The example in Item # 1 is something you should never say, if you want to be a hardcore directioner.

REMEMBER: HARRY ISN'T THE ONLY MEMBER OF 1D.

3. You should know what 1D is (duh).

Example:

OMG I LOVE OD'S NEW SONG CALLED ONE THING!!!!!!!!!!!!

First of all, it's 1D, not OD. Seriously?

4. Don't hate on their gorgeous girlfriends/friends/family/acquaintances.

Example:

STUPID CAROLINE FLACK IF YOU GET TO BE WITH HARRY ONCE MORE I WILL CUT U!!!!111

That is totally rude and unacceptable. So don't hate on them or worse, send death threats to them via Twitter. That callous attitude is disgusting.

5. Support them until the end. It's okay if you weren't there for them in the beginning.

No example, because this item here is very important.

----------------------------------------------

Aaaaand, that's it for Lesson 1. Stay tuned for more.