Chapter Thirteen

There's a surprise in this chapter waiting for y'all. Please Comment and Vote~

Moody

---

"We should break up." Yoongi said about a week later, walking into Jimin'a dance room before lessons started.

Jimin almost spat out his water, "What? Why? Ah. Did I hurt you by going too rough last night and a week ago and now you're mad?"

Yoongi shook his head, "I'm just really against a vampire boyfriend, I'm afraid..."

"You don't have to be afraid, Remember, I can protect you." Jimin said.

"I know. I guess I just don't want to be in a relationship now." Yoongi said then left the room.

~

During the break hour, Jimin rushed into Yoongi'a studio, "Hyung!"

Yoong turned around to face Jimin, "Yes?"

"About what you said earlier-"

"Forget that. I don't want to break up with you. That was a mistake." Yoongi said.

"Really?" Jimin tilted his head.

"Yes really." Yoongi nodded, "Oh and can I come over today?"

Jimin nodded, "Sure..." 

So after work, Yoongi and Jimin went to Jimin's home

"Why is that pale human here again?" Eunju asked, looking up from her coloring book.

"And why are you coloring when I'm sure you have homework?" Yoongi crossed his arms.

"Be nice to each other." Jimin ordered, "Eunju, pack your bag, your uncle is going to pick you up so you can spend the night there."

"Appa, the pale human is being mean to me. Break up with him." Eunju glared at Yoongi then looked over at Jimin, giving him puppy eyes.

"No. Now go get ready."

Eunju pouted and ran off into room.

"M-maybe I should break up with you..." Yoongi looked down, "I shouldn't date someone who has a kid who doesn't like me. I-I'll go now." He turned around stepping away before Jimin grabbed his wrist.

"What the hell is wrong with you? You're usually not like this and you usually don't give a fuck what people think especially a six year old." Jimin asked.

"I guess I started to care." Yoongi chuckled.

"When he last time you ate?" Jimin asked.

"What do you mean...?"

"Tell me."

"I ate right before I left the studio." Yoongi said.

"Weird... you only eat breakfast and dinner since you're too busy with work to eat lunch. Was it because you were hungry?" Jimin questioned, "And did you eat lunch too?"

Yoongi nodded, "Yes... I guess it's probably because I skipped dinner last night."

"No you didn't. You had ramen here last night."

"Oh... Then I guess I was just hungry." Yoongi shrugged.

"And you're moody."

"What makes you think that?!" Yoongi snapped.

"Theirs been hints of your moodiness today. Trust me." Jimin said.

"That's because I didn't get any sleep last night and I'm really tired." Yoongi told him.

"If you say so..."

"Appa! I'm ready!" Eunju came out with a backpack and stuffed animal.

"Great. You're uncle is in the driveway. Bye Eunju." Jimin smiled.

Eunju nodded and left out the door, glaring at Yoongi on the way out.

"Oh shit..." Yoongi covered his mouth.

"What?"

"Is Eunju wearing perfume?" 

Jimin nodded, "Yeah... it's so other vampires can't tell she's a half vampire. Namjoon made it." 

"It makes me want to puke." Yoongi ran to the bathroom, sat in front of the toilet and let out that day'a lunch and snack.

Jimin walked into the bathroom, "Explain this."

Yoongi looked up, "Uh... I had a few drinks before I left work."

"Liar. Alchohol isn't allowed at work." Jimin said.

Yoongi cursed under his breath, "Fine!"

Jimin's eyes widened, "So... you know what it is, right?"

"Yes! I took a mother fucking pregnancy test every time we had sex and last night it came out fucking positive. I don't even know how it happened so quick." Yoongi washed his face.

Jimin smirked, "Because vampires are speedy."

---

Hope y'all are happy. And happy birthday to @Bts_got7_stan  

Please Vote And Comment^^ Thanks!