Chapter 11: Pain

I immediately pushed him away. "I-I can't," I repeated, closing his room door quickly. I let out a sigh. I love Itachi and I'm gonna forget about Deidara.

I walked back into Itachi's room and a hot tear streamed down my face as I saw Konan laying on Itachi's chest. She was naked and so was he, only a pair of covers covering their exposed areas. Hot tears ran down my face.

I quit.

I stormed out of the room, clearly upset. I stopped my Pain's office. "I quit," I told him simply, walking away before he could respond. I walked towards the exit, but I felt a hand grip my arm and turned me around.

It was Pain.

"What are you doing?" I screamed. I was so upset, yet so sad at the same time.

Itachi was with Konan.

The words kept repeating in my brain.

A tear then ran down my cheek and Pain enveloped me in a warm hug. More tears fell, and I just closed my eyes wrapping my arms around him.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" He asked politely. "Not now." I sniffled, burying my head in his chest. "Come. Let's take a walk," he told me. I nodded, and let go of him. He smiled at me and grabbed my hand, walking with me outside.

I inhaled the fresh scent of the outside world. I then looked at Pain and then I looked down at our hands. My heart began to race and I wasn't sure why. I looked down at the floor.

"Come," said Pain. He took me out to a small village nearby. We walked to the park, and we sat on a bench and talked untill night time.

"This was fun. Thank you," I told him with a small smile. "Does that mean you won't quit?"

"That's exactly what it means." Our laughters were tooken by the night, and I stared out in the moonlight. A shiver ran down my spine. It was a bit cold. "Come here," Pain said, placing his arm around me.

I scooted closer to him and I placed my head on his chest, closing my eyes. "We should head back now," Pain said. "Can you carry me?" I mumbled. He sighed and stood up. He placed his arms under me and carried me bridal style.

I smiled and he carried me back to the hideout.

DON'T SHIP PAIN AND YOU TOGETHER. Y'ALL ARE JUST FRIENDS. DON'T GET YOUR HOPES UP.