Chapter 9: Extra long chapter.

I blew my nose into the tissue, as I lay my head on Itachi's chest. "That movie is a classic, but it gets me everytime," I sniffed. "I mean, why does Jack have to die?" I added, my tears overflowing. "Shh, it's okay (name)," Itachi whispered.

I smiled and hugged him tightly. Our moment was interrupted when Pain walked in. "Deidara has requested you," Pain said, and then closed the door and walked away. "Go to him," Itachi said but I shook my head. "I don't want you to get in trouble with Pain," Itachi said, worry in his cute little raven eyes. I nodded, and stood up. "I love you," I said, pecking his lips and walking to Deidara's room.

I opened the door and he was laying on his bed shirtless, reading a book. "Why did you request me?" I asked, annoyed. "I respect your decision, (name). Can you just clean around a little," he said. My eyes scanned his room and I realized he really did need me to clean.

"Okay, and please don't tell Pain that i'm not in uniform.." I was wearing my pajamas since I was in the room with Itachi a couple of minutes aho. It was a white t-shirt with black spandex shorts. I went off to cleaning and that's what I did for the next 45 minutes.

After cleaning almost everything I noticed a pile of clothes in a bin at the top of Deidara's closet. Get Down was written in black ink on the box. I guess he never got around to it..

I walked over to his closet and went on my tippy toes desperately trying to reach the bin, but it didn't work. "Let me help," Deidara offered. I tried once more to reach the bin, but it didn't work. I then felt Deidara's bare chest behind me, and I looked up and saw his face as he grabbed the bin from behind me. Damn hormones. I love Itachi, but Deidara has me feeling some kind of way right now. It's just physical attraction, nothing more.. Lust, not love.

"Thanks," I muttered. He placed the bin on the floor, and his body warmth which radiated on me was gone in an instant when he went back to his bed. I then turned around and I couldn't help but stare at him. He was really physically attractive. "Is that all?" I asked, avoiding eye contact. "Yeah, but um, come here for a sec," he said. I looked into his eyes questioning, but I went and sat next to him on the bed. "I know you like Itachi, but I wanna try being friends," he said.

I nodded. "Soo," I said.

"So what's your favorite color?" He asked.

"Pink, and you?"

"Maroon."

"Hm, what's your favorite food?"

"I'm not sure... What's yours?"

"RAMEN!"

"Wow, (name)."

I chuckled and me and Deidara talked for a while. I was getting a bit tired. I yawned, stretching out my arms. "Wanna go to sleep? You can go back to your room now," Deidara asked me. "It's okay..." I said, yawning. I was really tired.

I rested my head on his pillow, closing my eyes.

THIS WAS 525+ WORDS. THIS WAS LONG FOR ME. ALSO, THIS NOW AN ITACHI X READER X DEIDARA LOVE Y'ALL <3