Chapter 3: Catching Up

Itachi and [Name] stared at each other, conflicted emotions suddenly returning to both of them.

[Name] felt overwhelmed with happiness and she ran into Itachi, pulling him into an embrace. "I missed you so much," she said, tears clouding her eyes. Tears of happiness, but also of sadness because she missed him so much.

Itachi hugged her back, and he felt so happy to be reunited with his bestfriend. "I missed you to," he said.

They both then stayed hugging each other, spending a few moments in silence. [Name] enjoyed the warmth she recieved from being in Itachi's arms. "Do you want to go out to eat?" Itachi asked nervously.

"I would love that," [name] said with a smile. Itachi then pulled away from the embrace, and grabbed her hand. What Itachi didn't know, is that [name] loved him. She missed him so much. "Come on, i'll take you out," Itachi said with a small smile. He squeezed her hand lightly, and they both began walking.

• • • •

"Wow, this food is really good," [Name] told Itachi as she ate the hamburger. "I know, I brought you here for a reason," he said. "This place is in the middle of nowhere, no wonder I've never been here," she exclaimed. Itachi chuckled. "So, let's catch up," Itachi said, and [Name] and him talked for hours.