Chapter 10: Art of Seduction

I fluttered open my eyes and I saw Deidara's hand wrapped around me protectively. I turned my head and looked at him. He was asleep. I tried to wiggle out of his grasp, but that only caused a wierd reactio out of me. He pulled me closer to his bare chest, which caused shivers to run down my spine.

I poked his arm, trying to get him to wake up. "Wake up," I whispered in his ear. "Deidara," I said. He then used his other hand, and wrapped it completely around my waist. My chest was pressed against his. "I know you're up," I whispered huskily in his ear.

How do I get him to let go. I'm just gonna prove that he's up, then he'll have to let go. I trailed my lips to his earlobe, biting it. A small smirk tugged at his lips. I then placed my lips on his neck, kissing it gently. I then saw Deidara biting his lips, probably trying to hold back a moan.

"Deidara," I whispered in his ear once more. I then managed to free one of my hands and I trailed my fingers down his chest. I then leaned in and placed kisses on it. "Wake up," I said. He smirked, and his eyes opened. "I didn't know you had that in you," he said.

I chuckled and then rolled away from him to the edge of the bed. "Come back," Deidara whined. And then I remembered. Itachi. "I'm sorry that I did that. You know how I feel about Itachi," I told him. "Oh, after all of that, you still want to be with Itachi?" Deidara asked, annoyance showed in his tone.

I wasn't sure anymore. Itachi didn't do anything wrong, but after all the time I wasn't with him, did I really still love him? Or was I just in love with the idea of loving him. I didn't know anymore. When he came back, I felt the butterflies in my stomach but all of this just left  me confused.

Because if I loved Itachi, then why did I just tease Deidara?

"I don't know," I responded to Deidara. I then got up from the bed, and headed for the door. "Wait," Deidara called out. "I think I know something that might help," he added. I turned around and before I could react..

Deidara kissed me.