OH lord what am i saying! Okay yeah, what day is it? I thought believe the movie was coming out soon...

Yes, I will watch the Believe movie.

I opened my eyes and said "What day is it?"

They both looked at e like i was crazy but Jason seemed a little out of it...

He finally answered "Its December 27, 2013."

"OH MY F-I MEANT TO SAY GOD! Believe we need to go see it!!!!!"

He shook his head and said " We cant. Hes too gay and we might get caught."

"He is not gay! He is way more of a man then you will ever be! And dont say shit about him you dont even know him! He helped me when times got rough... Even while im here, hes giving me hope-"

"Jazzy go to your room and listen to music, now." He said his eyes turning dark.

She left and he said "Hope that youll leave? Sorry to break it to you sweetheart but your MINE! You are not leaving until i say you can go!" he was getting madder by the second.

"Can you say it now?" i said with hopeful eyes, "please?"

"NO! Now go to my room and get ready for bed!" He said pointing upstairs.

I stuck my toung out at him and flipped him off. Childish, i know.

He smirked and blew me a kiss. I blushed and ran out off the room.

Once i was ready for bed i stepped out of the bathroom and ran to the bed. I felt like a slut...

He wouldnt let me buy anything less revealing because all day everyday i was staying here with him.

So only he would see.

I was wearing>>>>>

(AN: SO THE LINK IS-FK. Sorry it was on caps. The link is here:

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=108440281#foo Its black spanks and a black sweatshirt with a fox on it) Including the key perfume and a jb bracelet~

Okay so maybe slutty...

But he didnt let me pick out ANYTHING! Clothes wise.

I picked out all the Justin Bieber stuff....

I went to bed with my new ipod .. Yeah he got me that too... I listened to Confident by Justin Bieber.

[Intro]

Don't do it to me [x2]

Oh no no, oh no no

Don't do it to me [x3]

Oh no no, oh no no

[Verse 1: Justin Bieber]

Focused, I'm focused

She got a body like that

I ain't never seen nothing like that

Like a fantasy in front of me

I think that something special is going down

That's right I think she foreign

Think she foreign, got passports

Mi amor started slow, got faster

She gon' work some more, work some more

No stopping her now, no stopping her now

[Pre-Chorus]

Then she started dancing, sexual romancing

Nasty but she fancy, lipstick on my satin sheets