Not So Awkward Anymore

<<<This isn't our imagine. But it is one of our favorites from                      

{«http://1d-sexualfrustrations.tumblr.com/post/28552283951/not-so-awkward-anymore-harry-styles»}

where you can find amazing imagines like this one. Enjoy. Xx.>>>

“Come on just let me do it!!” Harry begged as I layed with my back facing him with my legs closed tightly.

The boy wanted to go down on me, but I honestly just didn't want him too.

I always got a little weirded out just by thinking of Oral sex.

I mean, I was fine with giving oral, I just wasn't okay with someone giving it to me.

“NO!” I yelled.

Harry didn't even listen, he finally just gave up asking and shoved his lips against mine.

He knew that every time he begged with a kiss I would give in to anything.

“How bout now?” he asked with a cheeky smirk forming across his face.

“Why Harry, why would you even want too? I find that just disgusting." I said while pushing Harry off of me and sitting up in the bed.

“Because I love you, and I wanna make you feel good." Harry said hoping he would get a yes out of me.

“Harry, there are a ton of other ways you can ‘Make Me Feel Good’that doesn’t involve Oral… and also it's just plain fucking awkward." I said while trying not to look in his eyes. 

He was giving me those sad puppy dog eyes that he also knew made me give in to everything.

“Baby, there’s no reason for you to feel ‘awkward’ even when I’m practically on my knees begging for you to let me do this. Just, please, just once and if you don’t like it I will never ask you again.” Harry did have a point, and he was the only person I actually trust.

“Okay” I said looking down, as now I’m basically facing one of my fears, but again it was okay because I did love Harry.

After I said yes Harry had probably one of the biggest grins ever on his face.

I looked back up to him and he immediately had his lips planted upon mine.

Harry knew I was nervous about this so he was being as gentle and passionate as he could.

As the kiss deepened Harry slowly moved on top of me and spread my legs open with his knee.

I started to breathe more heavily because I really didn’t know what I was getting myself into.

“(Y/N), baby..Just relax..don’t think too much.” Harry whispered in my ear that just sent shivers down my spine.

Damn how this boy could seduce me so easily, he was so hypnotizing. 

Harry started leaving soft love bites down my neck, with his warm breath tingling my skin.

I slightly arched my back into his soft memorizing kisses.

Harry knew how to make me feel amazing, and that’s exactly what got us into this situation.

He started to unbutton my shirt slowly while never breaking away from the kiss.

Next thing my shirt is on the floor.

He started making love bites down my chest while his fingers were unclasping my bra.