제25장(Chapt.25)FINAL

I scrunched my face as soon as I woke up. The bright sunlight literally hit me. Ugh another morning. I opened my eyes to see Jimin sitting on a chair beside my bed while putting his head on the bed.

Why is he in me ro- wait this isn't my room. I looked around and I can feel it's Jimin's room because I recognize his posters. I'm still in my dress? I must have fallen asleep in the car last night.

"Uh? You're awake? Good morning!" Jimin interrupted my thoughts. He rubbed his eyes and yawned.

"In case you're wondering why you're here is because you fell asleep in the car and I don't have the keys to your house so I brought you here," he said, still closing his eyes while stretching his neck. "I see," I replied.

"Well I better go wash up and help out at my mum's cafe," I said as I exit his house.

"Oo can I tag along?"

"See, if Jimin likes someone, he would do everything with her, and he wants to do anything and everything with her and for her."

I suddenly remembered what Hoseok said.

"Sure! See you there!" I quickly ran into my house. I don't want to be so imaginative but what if Jimin likes me?

My whole shower time was literally me thinking about Jimin. Gosh I'm crazy. I quickly got changed and went to my mum's cafe.

Timecheck, 8pm. Jimin is still not here since 10am. No plans huh? My thoughts are always wrong.

I was cleaning up the tables since there isn't any customers yet when a music started playing.

I looked around and I heard bells indicating that someone's coming in. I turned around to see Jimin.

kkwak jabajwo nal anajwo
Can you trust me, can you trust me, can you trust me
Kkwak keuro anajwo

( TRANSLATION )

Hold me tight, hug me
Can you trust me? Can you trust me? Can you trust me?
Pull me in tight

"Wow Jimin. Great entrance huh?" I laughed. Jimin puts down his phone and looked at me with a serious face. That's when my smile faded.

"Kim Haneul, you must be wondering who my crush was. Well that 'only one' girl is you. It was very hard for me to say because I thought you won't feel the same way, Oh my god that rhymes," he rushed through his last sentence. I literally choked on my own saliva. Am I hearing right?

"Wait what did you say?" I said in between my coughs.

"I. Like. You." he emphasised every word boldly while looking into my eye. That's when I totally lost it. I laughed. I don't know why but I laughed. I asked him when he started liking me.

"Since the day I met you," he rubbed at the back of his neck.

"Soooo, you said this cafe can make you find your soulmate, will you be mine? I even wrote this song for you you know, it's just not complete yet. So?" He clenched his hands together tightly while looking at me. Gosh that look never fails to make my heart flutter.

"Of course," I gave him a peck on his cheek which makes him blush like crazy.

"WOOOO THEY'RE OFFICIAL. CONGRATS!" The members came out of nowhere while popping those party poppers.

"I TOLD YOU GUYS. I TOLD YOU!" Hoseok yelled while doing his 'happy dance' which was kind of dirty actually. The shop was closed that night just so that the members and I get the whole cafe to ourselves.

"I want to thank Jimin, from a total stranger, to my neighbour, to a normal friend and then a best friend who were always there for me when I needed a shoulder to cry on, to a stranger again for a little while, and finally my most beloved man in the whole wide world. So that's it. That's my story,"

Yes. It is possible to be in love with your own best friend. And no, if you think it's an infatuation, WAKE UP GURL IT'S REALLY NOT! You love them for who they are no matter what their looks are. So to you readers, if you think you like your best friend, just go for it! You never know they might like you back. Guys can keep it lowkey really easily. (A/N: and yes i have fallen in love w my best friend before and he likes me too but we didnt get together im-)

< Third person's pov >

And so, Haneul gave that piece of advice to every single ladies out there. Because that's how she actually felt, from the start. She didn't know it because she thought she only liked him as a best friend but turns out, it's not.

And in this case, it's happily ever after.

____
Author's note!

Yo yo! It's the end of this fanfic. Sadly. Should I make a sequel? Or bonus chapter? Gdi I have to think about it because I'm very indecisive. Hope you guys enjoyed reading this😭 And do read my Jungkook's fanfic 'Something Kinda Crazy'!! I might do some new fanfic so keep updated!! Love you lovelies💖 \(.)/