제11장 (Chapt.11)

No way.

"By any chance, do you know who I am?" I asked him.

Jimin then looked down while playing with his fingers.

"So you know who I am?" I tried to confirm. He answered with a soft yes.

"Jimin-ah. You. Us. We. Where the hell did you go?" I hit his chest.

"Sorry. I'm sorry for not telling you. I just found out too. I was hoping me bringing you to the arcade and giving you a korean name would make you remember and it did! The accident that we got the other time, made us lose our memories. I had to move back but then now you're here. And to be really honest, I miss you. As a friend," he smiled, with his signature eye smile.

I gave him the biggest hug ever and I'm just now realising that I really do miss him.

"Wow Jimin. Puberty did you well. It did you really well," I pat his shoulder.

"I am Park Jimin. That's why," he said. He never changed. Only his face, and a little body.

I was drinking water and when I was about to swallow it, Jimin started telling me a joke that was so funny that I couldn't remember it myself and I accidentally spit out my drink and it landed on his face.

"Omaigat my faceu, you very durry water. Don't touch my faceu (A/N: CREDITS TO HOBIEEE),"

And that's when I laugh more at his english and didn't realise I was even rolling on the pavement.

-

"Hey mum. Guess what, do you remember Park Jimin? I've actually been hanging out with him all along and I didn't know!" I excitedly told my mum as soon as I go thome.

"I know. That's how I got this house. They also live next door actually but I heard him and his friends have their own apartment," my mum mentioned.

"MUM YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME!" I yelled.

" I thought it would be cooler if you figured it out yourself."

You know what, she's right. 

For three months I've been studying for the finals, well to make it to the top I have to. And now, the final paper is done.

"Haneul-ah! The paper is easy right? It's just me and you. Competing for the top spot. You got it last time, give it to me now," Namjoon said.

"N.O (A/N: starts playing Bangtan's N.O aahaha ok sorry)," I emphasised each letter.

He clicked his tongue at me in a playful way and wished me good luck for the results that's going to be posted tomorrow. 

I was walking when someone hugged me from the back.

"Burger?" Jimin asked. I love it how he's still the same 13 year old Jimin now, feels so nostalgic, and good.

About Taehyung, we didn't talk for the entire three months. He talks to Bangtan but he's not as outgoing as he was before. Like you know, the cute and weird guy he is. It's kinda sad. ( a/n 11032021 : Yall did I just jinxed it... )

But Jimin is always there to accompany me, and sometimes Yoongi. I go to him for useful advices, Jimin's advice isn't as good as Yoongi so, Yoongi's the best to go to when you have problems. Sorry Jimin.

I spent the whole night thinking about how I did in the finals. Without it, I wouldn't be able to move up to second grade. (A/N: actually idk what grade but I think in Korea second grade is at 18 years old ok continue)

We just have to wait and see.