As Tao drove Chohyun had fallen asleep in the back.I then look out the window, seeing the stars in the night sky.

"What are you thinking about?"Out of nowhere Tao asks from curiosity

"Nothing"I told him looking about at the sky

2 hours later, we finally got to Tao's house.I carried Chohyun to a guest room while I started to unpack everything.

Tao, he is successful restaurant owner that owns a large house near the sea

"Baekhyun, you should go to sleep tomorrow is a new day"Tao told me before going back to his room

****

(No One's Pov.)

Chanyeol woke up empty, that nothing matter in life but Baekhyun and Chohyun.Today was the day where Chanyeol had to feel what Baekhyun felt everyday he was with him.

****

Tao walk his way to Baekhyun's room and knock."It's time to wake up! You have to apply for a job today"He informed him before going down stairs to get a call from 'Sehun'

"Hello"

"Why did you leave work so early?"

"I had to pick up Baekhyun"

"Wait, Baekhyun is here?"

"Yes"

"Where is Chanyeol?"

"He's in Seoul"

"Oh..well tell Baekhyun and his son Chohyun I said hi"

"Ok bye"

'Call Ended'

"Mr. may I know your name?"A small voice ask Tao, Tao then bent down and stared at the small kid

"Hi, I'm Tao, Huang Zitao "He said patting on the smaller's head.

After finishing making breakfast, Baekhyun comes downstairs to join the two for breakfast.
When the 3 finish eating Tao goes out to work while Baekhyun takes Chohyun to find a job

****

Baekhyun walk into a hospital for a opportunity to work there.Before Baekhyun could do all that he drop off Chohyun at Tao's work for surprise while Sehun was fanboying at how adorable Chohyun was.

After finishing the appointment for the job, he had to wait until they informed him about getting accepting for the job.Yes, Baekhyun would be feeling bad or sick during these days but today was the day Baekhyun would find out about the thing that Kyungsoo and him were talking about.

Baekhyun went to the doctor to find out what's wrong.

"Hi, you must be Baekhyun"The man said while nodded

"Well, come in"He said leading Baekhyun to a room

"By any chance do you remember me?"The man ask Baekhyun