(7) Run Omega Run

Chapter 7

COOPER

I sat in the armchair completely wiped out. How could she? How could my very own mate leave me and join a Rogue? He offered to make her Beta, but I knew it was a complete lie. I just want to know why he even wanted her. She was an Omega after all, what use could she be? Celia is incapable of killing someone, or hurting someone. What did she do to get herself so popular in the werewolf world? I had never heard of her until now, yet it seemed like everyone did.

Hearing the stomping of a pair of very loud heels I soon dreaded what I was about to hear. Please dear Moon goddess help me. There is nothing worse than an Alpha getting scolded by his own mother, and I can't yell at her back because she'll get my dad in here. That would be a sight and I would easily get my Alpha title taken away, which would be given to Adam. He may be my best friend, but I don't want him to come anywhere near my title. He's lucky he's Beta.

The heels stopped and I look up to face the wrath I dreaded so much. There stood my worst nightmare. My mother, my father, and Paige all had their hands on their hips and were waiting for me to say something. Looking behind my sister I could just make out Sage glaring at me also.

"What the hell did you do?" Paige snapped angrily but I only glared. "How the holy hell did you get the strength to even tell your mate you wanted another female? You're ungrateful for any luxury that's handed to you."

Now my mother would've yelled at my sister for her language, but soon she joined in. "When she gets back that is you will be kissing her feet. How can I call you my son for that idiotic stunt you pulled?"

"Dad, do you have anything to say?" I asked sending him a look which he only shot me a disapproving one.

"You, my son, are a total ass." For an Alpha he didn't even put in a speech, and was entirely blunt with me which he never does.

"You're a meanie Cooper." Sage pouted crossing her arms and looking at me angrily. "I miss Celia too."

I looked at my hands and sighed. How could I possibly tell them this? They would never look at Celia the right way again. On the bright side this may regain some of my pride back after being completely shot down by my family. I still couldn't believe my mate had done something so reckless, but as they always say 'a broken heart can make you do crazy things'. I just hope I wasn't the only reason I broke her heart, maybe there's something else.

"Celia was recruited to the Rebellion of Rogues." Loud gasps echoed from my family. "She accepted the offer and went with Warner. I got there just in time to see her accept and I could not believe it. Some rogues attacked me, preventing me from reaching her. He promised to make her Beta which made her ecstatic. We need to find her before she gets hurt, or worse."

"We don't know where the Rebellion of Rogues camp is, no one does but them." My father said and I growled in annoyance.

"Call all of our warriors to a meeting, I have something to announce to them."

"Right now?"

"Yes now dad!"

He nodded and took prideful steps out the door. My mother soon followed after him in her heels but my sister remained. I couldn't deal with any of them right now. Without any warning, Paige walked up to me and slapped me in the exact spot Celia had. However, Paige's slap was hard and made my jaw ache a lot more. She must've put some Alpha power into it.