React to... Fanfiction

(A/N: This book now has over 80 reads, which is seriously AH-MA-ZING. I can't tell you guys how much I appreciate you guys reading this! Keep on being great people!

Also, I have been working on a new thing, a holidays-based KotLC one-shot. Hopefully that will be up in the near future! But for now, bye!)

Sophie: *scrolls through a fanfiction website* I remember these from when I was living with humans. Some of them are really good, and others are just... mentally scarring. *shudders*

Dex: *clicks on a book* What does the author mean by "smut"?

Sophie: OHMYGODDEXDON'TCLICKONTHAT!

Dex: *clicks out* Um... okay.

Fitz: Oh look, there's fanfiction about us!

Keefe: Really? I want to see. Oh wow, there's a lot of it.

Biana: A lot of them are shipping Sophie with you guys. *squeals*

Sophie: Let's not read those. Please.

Fitz: *is reading a fanfiction* You were right, Sophie. Some of these are  really good. But sometimes the authors make us act not like ourselves.

Biana: Fitz is reading a Sophitz fanfiction!

Fitz: *quickly clicks out* What? What are you talking about?

Dex: Hey! The fanfiction authors barely write about me at all!

Sophie: It's alright. *pats him on the head* Just because they don't write about you doesn't mean you're not an amazing person.

Keefe: What's a one-shot?

Sophie: It's a short story that only takes one chapter to tell.

Keefe: Hey, look! Some of them are about us, reacting to things from the human world!

Biana: Uh, isn't that what we're doing right now?

Everyone: 0_o

Sophie: So... are we in a fanfiction right now? Is this real life, or just part of a story written by some person? *stumbles and falls over*

Dex, Fitz, and Keefe: Are you alright, Sophie?

*all three attempt to catch her*

Biana: *smirks* Now I can see why there's so much fanfiction about you guys.

Everybody Else: What is that supposed to mean?