All the girls hate me all ready

Lucy's POV
I started walking to school carrying my light blue and hot pink backpack, I couple of girls glared at me and whispered: "That's Jude Heartfilia's daughter, she's gonna be such a snob!" One of them said, the other girl agreed and they both walked inside the gate to school, I walked in there strait after them. I walked around for a bit to find the principals office to get my schedule. After a couple of minutes of walking I found the principals office. "Uhhh, e-excuse me, I'm Lucy, Lucy Heartfilia, I'm the new student, can I please have my schedule please?" I asked shyly. "Of course, here, I am your principal, Mrs Vermillion, your first class will be with mr Guildarts in room 209, okay. Oh, and if you need anything I will be here in my office. Have a nice day Lucy! I hope you enjoy your time here at Fairy Tail High." She said, I said 'Thank you' and left to class 209. When I got there, the bell went so I had to quickly run in."Ahh, you must be ms Heartfilia, would you mind if you introduce yourself to the class?" He asked."Sure, hi, I'm Lucy Heartfilia, and I am a new student here, I would love to meet you all!" I finished and mr guldarts sat there listening and then directed me to my seat. I sat in seat 15 behind a salmon haired boy and I sat beside a bluenett and a girl with white hair. "You better stay away from Natsu, he's mine!" The girl with short white hair whispered, " ahhhh, okay then,whoever this Natsu guy is..." I said calmly and went back to taking notes and listening to the teacher. I was relaxed, just as always. I stopped and heard the bell, it rung in my head over and over until the teacher announced that class was dismissed.

-------------------------------------------------------
Natsu's POV

"Hey, Natsu, you find any more girls you can mess around with?" My friend Gray asked, he's such a pervert sometimes. "Yeah, the new girl, Lucy I think her name was..." I said, "i thought there would be more then one new kid, or at least a girl to mess with...actually I am gonna dare you to go out with Lucy or whatever her name is, and then break up with her after a week okay??" Gray asked. "Okay," I said, Juvia walked up to our table and asked Gray if he could go sit with her and Gray then said 'okay' and then went to go sit with a table with his girlfriend, Juvia. I walked out of  the cafeteria and went down to the music room were no one really hangs out. I heard a nice tune, it was definitely a girls voice. She had the most beautiful vocals and every word she sung sounded as if an angel was singing, it was awesome. It was also perfect for my band, did I mention I had a band? Well I do and we practise at my house every second day. I just happened to see her face and blushed the colour of red roses, she was as beautiful as her singing. She had dark brown eyes and blonde hair done in a messy bun, I think I was growing a crush...
Suddenly my ex-Girlfriend Lisanna saw me and started coming my way she brought a whole lot of other fangirls too. "What'cha doing?" Lisanna asked, she saw who I was looking at and said " Shes probably one of those rich snobby types, I wouldn't bother if I were you," i still couldn't take my eyes off her she was so beautiful, but what if she doesn't lik- what am I kidding of course she'll like me, I am the Girl maggnet here, nobody could top me, never ever....

I just love leaving cliffhangers don't I? Hehe well I am going to write this a lot more often then some of my other books...
I would love if you could vote on which book I should write another chapter on,
Here are your options:

1. She's mine...
2.My favourite songs (The lyrics)
3.Fairy Tail (Book 1) two new recruits
4.creat a new one

Post your vote in the comments, and if you haven't read them go do that NOW!
Byeeeeeee!
Word count: 732

Daughter of Love [A Nalu/ NatsuxLucy fanfiction] जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें