Cordelia smiled when she realised her mistake, and gratefully started pulling on the jeans, while Patrick cleaned up his supplies.

"Rumour has it you can do some pretty amazing things yourself." Patrick said conversationally as Cordelia did up the button on the jeans.

It was her turn to shrug, "I guess. Still not sure what my gift is."

Patrick stopped what he was doing to look at her and raise a brow. "Really? Because from what I heard, you have a knack for power replication."

Cordelia frowned, "Power replica...?" She trailed off, as she racked her brain and remembered. During the fight. Beth had the power to make objects materialize out of nowhere. And suddenly Cordelia had made two daggers appear in her hands.

Cordelia didn't have time to digest that piece of information, or what having a power like that meant, because just then, the door opened up a crack and Kol pocked his head in the room.

Cordelia's conversation with Kol just before she passed out came rushing back to her. She had had relationships with Cal and Kol in every. Single. Lifetime. And the three of them had made terrible sacrifices, and killed for each other. It was very overwhelming, especially after a recent head injury.

"Hey how's it going?" Kol asked, as he looked around the room, and Cordelia sat frozen, just watching him. Kol's eyes landed on Cordelia but they only stayed there for a split second, before Patrick came to the doorway and blocked Cordelia from Kol's view.

"We're fine...she's fine. She's just not decent yet."

Cordelia didn't hear what Kol said, but Patrick closed the door and turned to look at her. "Sweetheart, you've got one hell of a messy love life don't you?" He said sympathetically.

Cordelia rubbed her eyes, "Tell me about it." She mumbled.

Patrick plopped down on the bed, so he was sitting next to her. "Listen, i've known the Sterlings for a long time. Now I don't know you, but you seem like a nice girl. I also don't know all the details, but I do know you have a history with them." He sighed, "Want my advice?"

Cordelia nodded.

"Be careful. Be careful with how you talk and act around them, you might give off the wrong impression. Be careful with who you give your heart to. And be careful not to sacrifice everything for those boys. Because there are bigger and more important things than this...love triangle."

Cordelia cringed. "Please don't call it that. It isn't even a love triangle," she protested as she got up. "There is nothing between Kol and I, trust me. And Cal...it's...I don't really know what it is." She admitted with a sigh.

"Okay okay." Patrick said, "Just don't forget you have a history with Kol." He said, before handing her the hoodie.

Cordelia felt a lump in her throat, but pulled the hoodie over her head and telekinetically opened the door before walking out of the room and down the stairs, with Patrick trailing behind.

Cal was pacing impatiently in the living room, while Kol sat on the couch with his hands clasped in front of him.

"Hey guys." Cordelia said when neither noticed her or Patrick walk into the room.