I slammed open the door to the locker room and saw there wasn't anyone else in the room. Cole burst into the room slightly out of breath.

“What the Hell, Ethan?” he walks over to where I am and sits down on the bench behind me.

I ignore him and roll my eyes. Wait a minute. . .

“I have to tell the warden, it's the only way,” I mutter under my breath, not thinking Cole will hear me.

“Only way? For what?” he asks me looking confused. I sighed and sat beside him.

“About Dale! He can't be with her.”

“Do you hear yourself right now? If you go to the warden and say something you just won’t be getting Dale in trouble, you'll be punishing Reagan too. Do you want her to lose her chance at getting out of here?”

He had me there. There was no way I was going to risk Reagan getting out. She wanted it so bad, but then again, everyone who was in here did. They weren't my concern though, I cared about Reagan and I didn't want to do anything to jeopardize it for her.

“You’re right,” I let out a groan as I leaned my head back against the wall.

“What'd you get yourself into, E?”

My body slumped forward and I put my head in my hands. Get myself into?

“It's not like I planned for this happen. How was I supposed to know that I’d fall for someone I can't be with? You have no idea what it feels like to want someone you can't have. I mean, do you think I woke up the morning before I started working here planning this?” I turned my head to look at him and saw him smile at me sarcastically.

“Yeah, I do.”

I scowled at him and punched his arm, “Can you just attempt to be serious here?”

He started laughing and held up his hands in surrender. “Alright, I was just kidding.”

“I noticed,” I told him in a grumble.

There had to be something I could do to make me forget the feelings I have for her. There had to be a way for me to force these feelings away and the only thing I could think of was to just ignore her. It killed me to think that I had to ignore her, but it was the best thing to do. Better for me and for her.

Cole and I stayed in the break room for an hour before we finally decided to go back to the block. Something that I needed to do. Even though I planned on ignoring her I couldn't help but feel happy to see her.

Great, now I was turning to some whipped little puppy. And the worst part was, we weren't even together.

Dale and Camilla where the only ones in sight and I breathed a sigh of relief knowing Reagan wasn't in the room. It didn't stop me from wondering where she went though.

A part if me wanted to voice that question out loud, but I stopped myself. If I wanted to keep my job and Reagan's chance of parole I had to stop these feelings from forming into something more. Otherwise everything would end badly. For me, and for Reagan.

Of course it didn't stop Cole from asking.

“Where's Reagan?” he asked as he looked around the room and walked over to the hall. Camilla looked up, like she just noticed us come in. Her eyes were puffy, along with her nose.

My best guess was that she'd been crying.

“She went to her therapy session,” she spoke up in a strained voice.

I was right. She was definitely crying.

I looked over to Dale and raised my eyebrow asking if he knew what the problem was. Seeing Dale pissed me off but I ignored the feeling and sat down as far away from him as possible. His response was a slight shrug of the shoulders.