Josh just. does not stop crying.

~~holy smokes guys I'm sorry i haven't updated~~

"It's so dumb though," Josh continued. "Growing up, we're all told that alphas are meant to be the big strong protective ones. But to be honest, you've done a lot more taking care of me than I've done taking care of you."

"Don't say that," Tyler murmured. "You were amazing during my heat. You were right, I probably would have died of dehydration on my own. I needed a lot of stuff physically – food and water and safety – and you took care of all of that. On the other hand, you're okay physically during rut, but you're a pathetic baby who needs a ton of emotional support, apparently. And I'm more than okay to help with that."

Josh sniffled. "Thank you so much."

"You're so welcome." Tyler stroked Josh's hair, feeling a renewed sense of joy and pleasure now that he knew Josh wanted this, wanted him, probably enjoyed Tyler's fingers in his hair as much as Tyler enjoyed playing with the soft curls. He loved the closeness so much, loved being able to love Josh without reserve now, and it warmed him to his toes to think Josh loved the closeness just as much.

Josh pulled his arms tightly around Tyler, sucking in a shuddering breath, and letting it out in a bone-deep sigh. He fell totally limp against Tyler, humming happily.

The next time Josh began thrusting against Tyler's thigh, Tyler pulled him up to his knees and faced him, chest-to-chest, running his hands across Josh's body. Smoothing along his chest, tracing the curves of his back, squeezing his ass. He kissed Josh's neck, nipping along the muscle, silently revelling in the fact that all this was his, because Josh wanted to be his.

Josh's kisses began to grow more desperate, and Tyler relented, turning around. Josh pulled him gently against his chest, hands roaming across his front, mirroring the indulgent touches Tyler had been luxuriating in earlier.

He guided himself into Tyler again, moving slowly, pulling Tyler firmly against him when Tyler began to squirm. He took control this time, setting a slow but intense rhythm, that ultimately sped up as he came close to yet another orgasm.

He reached one hand around to Tyler's front, taking hold of Tyler's cock and stroking him in time with his thrusts, and soon Tyler was about as desperate as Josh, pushing back to meet his thrusts, whining softly.

This time, Tyler came at the same time as Josh, moaning and arching back as Josh curled around him, hips stuttering out of control. Josh's arms wound tightly around his chest as he came, and Tyler melted into his grip, relishing it.

They collapsed back onto the bed, panting and tangled in each other's limbs. Tyler grimaced – he couldn't suppress his soft whimpers of pain, too oversensitive post-orgasm to cope with Josh's pulsing knot.

Josh immediately panicked, first trying to pull out, only to stop after a yelp from Tyler. Then he ran nervous hands frantically up and down Tyler's body, trying to soothe, stammering out apologies.

"It's fine, it's fine," Tyler tried to tell him. It was going to be a long fifteen minutes, but he'd cope.

Josh's anxiety eased a little after a couple minutes, though he was still trembling a little. He kissed a line down the back of Tyler's neck, trying to soothe Tyler's discomfort.

"Maybe we won't try that again," Josh mumbled guiltily, tracing kisses up into Tyler's hair. "I'm really sorry, it seemed like a good idea at the time..."

"It's alright," Tyler said. "It was really nice, honestly. Just not comfy when the orgasm passes, I guess. Maybe we save simultaneous orgasms for regular sex."