~*Start Of A Love War*~

Chaper Nine : Start Of A Love War

Laedi's Point of View

     Walking down the stairs, Em immediately shot me daggers when I sat down next to Beth. No one knows what happened last night and me and Carl were extremely grateful that no one managed to overhear our moans. We haven't been talking again, but sometimes both of us catch ourselves catching sneaky glances at one another. The deafening silence surrounded us again. "What the hell happened last night?" Beth asked me, sending a blush to creep up my neck. I silently prayed that she didn't hear me and Carl. "Nothing. I slept, duh." I state the obvious to make her eyes roll heavenward. "Nevermind." She sighs deeply and turns towards her breakfast. Looking over a Carl, he held a goofy grin on his face as one grew on mine as well. This is a secret we can't keep for long. 

~*~

We decided to go on a walk first. Daryl had gone out earlier today and returned with a few supplies so he invited Rick, Carl, Em, Michonne, Maggie, Glenn and me to go with him to the store he found. We decided to take the two cars; Michonne, Maggie, Glenn and Daryl in one car while Rick, Carl, Em and I were in the other one. Throughout the car ride, I kept myself from thinking that Carl and Em were making out in the backseat and I had to will up my courage to not even take a look at them. When we finally got to our destination, we piled out of the cars and made our way into the store. It seemed to be empty, according to Daryl, but we should keep looking just in case we bump into unexpected visitors. Rick picked Carl to go with him since he didn't really trust him alone with his first girlfriend. Daryl teamed up with Michonne while Glenn looped his arm around Maggie's waist. So in the end, Em was forced to be with me. 

I rolled my eyes at this and proceeded on silently, neither of us saying a word. "Know what-" but before I could utter another word, Em pinned me up against the wall and shoved her knife up to my throat. The cold, hard metal pierced the skin. "Shut the hell up, bitch." She sneered, threatening me with the silver blade. "Oh, come on, Em." I grunted. "Do you know how many fucking times I saved you when in reality I just really, desperately wanted to kill you myself?" lowering my voice to avoid drawing any attention towards the both of us, she slammed me against the concrete wall once more. "I don't give a shit about how you 'saved' my life. If you want Carl, you'll have to go through me." She emphasized. I shoved her off and onto the ground, hissing, "I don't care about you and your stupid fucking relationship with dick-of-a-boyfriend you have. Just leave me alone." I give her a hard blow to the stomach and soon, I was tackled to the ground. "What the hell?!" I exclaimed, looking at who was on top of me - Carl. "Don't you ever touch her again." He stretched his words and gave me a punch to the eye. "Get off of me!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. He pushed my arms over my head like what he did last night but this time, it just made me want to slap him. "Carl!" I yelled, flipping us over after he punched me in the gut again. 

          "Laedi!" Daryl hollered, prying me off of the boy. Please, I didn't even get to hit him or something. "Carl." Rick picked his son from the ground and held him back. "Let me at her!" he tried to lunge towards me who was returning the favor quite well. Both of the men struggled to keep us in place whilst a weak Em was whimpering in the background. "Enough, enough!" Rick said, pulling Carl to the side and glaring at him. "What is wrong with you?" he asked. "Laedi was trying to beat up Em, all right." Carl shot back. Taking in a deep breath, Rick said, "All right but-" "Don't believe half of the things he's saying!" I interrupted. "Then why should I believe you?!" Carl responded, jumping at her once more but Rick had his arm in the way. "Prissy little piece of-" "Hey, hey, hey." Daryl pulled me away as well but he didn't look me in the eye to scold me or anything.

"What exactly happened?" he looked between me and Carl who were sending daggers back and forth. Before a storm could arrive, we overheard Em's scream and countless moans. 

   We sprinted to the scene, seeing Michonne shove one to the ground and run her samurai blade through the Walker's head. More and more flooded in. "Em!" Carl called, landing on Em's side and pulling her up. I take my time to roll my eyes as Rick, Daryl, Maggie and Glenn shoot some more of those rotting creatures. Grabbing my gun, I shoot for their heads and run to the other side of the store. My gun makes the sound it usually makes when it's empty, so I use the end to smash their skulls. 

One got on top of me, climbing on my back and nearly getting a bite out of my neck. I push myself onto the ground and flip the Walker over so we were face-to-face. I let out cries of frustration as more and more piled up against me. This reminded me of the thing that happened when I was in the shower. "No!" I shout, clearly struggling. A gunshot goes off nearby and the Walkers lay down to my side, lifeless. Well, more lifeless than before. I look up and all the Walkers are gone, but a blonde girl that was once hidden in the shadows stumbles out of the darkness and everyone's jaws come dropping to the ground, excluding mine. 

     "Andrea." Everyone gasps as the girl named Andrea smirks. 

~*~

Yes, yes I know it's short. But I've been feeling a bit sick lately and I can't update that much because of the killer headache I'm having. I hope you can linger on this chapter along with the rest. Don't worry, I think and hope I'll be fine but no promises. My immune system is as crappy as this chapter. Anyway, the next update will probably be longer if I'm in the mood and I can tell that some of you will absolutely love the thing that's going to happen next time ;) But for now, Survivors, goodbye. 

Shoutout to AlexisNicoleSantos! She gave me the idea of naming you guys 'Survivors' :) Feel free to go over to her profile and read her story, 'A Second Chance'. I read it and I absolutely loved it. So go over there! And I'll see you guys next week. 

Vote | Comment | Follow \m/

- Lysandra =]