Part 1

Nothing was normal about this boy, every connotation that linked to the word 'human' didn't apply to Calum Hood.
He stood in front of me with blood pouring from the wounds that bedded deep within his arms, the horrifying contrast between the colour of his crisp white shirt that lay bare against his skin, and the sickening red that highlighted his hurt, sat only to painfully obvious to me.
I thought by now he would of shrieked in agony or said SOMETHING that would explain why such a thing had happened to him.
But he didn't. He just stood staring at the blood dripping  from his wrists with not a single ounce of emotion left in his face.
"Calum!" I choked as I came to his aid. He looked up at me now, he eyes diluted with tears "it's my fault Y/N...they turned us..."
"turned us??" My eyes darted from his wounds to his face frantically.
"Michael..." He gasped, hurrying to run cool water over his arms, blood dripping down the sink.
I reluctantly left Calum in the bathroom and go in search of Michael.
I found him...unfortunately.
standing in a pool of his own blood, eyes blacker than the night it's self and his skin terribly pale but his lips still bursting with colour-somehow he was terribly beautiful with his blood soaked grin, but he seemed terrified (if that was even possible! This experience made me question my sanity!)
"Ashton and Luke...they did this to us!" He told me with a scared laugh, millions upon millions of tears spilling from his eyes at once.