Muke~Martini and Olive

ابدأ من البداية

"Guys, check out my new dance moves," Luke said.

Michael and Ashton turned to look at him as he extended his arms on his sides and twisted his body in an awkward way. "Dude, I'm not sure that's dancing. You look like you're having an epileptic fit," the drummer laughed.

"I don't care."

Raising his hands above his head, Luke spun around on his feet a few times, causing Ashton to laugh harder at him. After a few ridiculous moves, Luke finally started dancing like all the others were, without drawing unnecessary attention to himself. He was lost in himself and the music when he suddenly felt a hand on the back of his leg; hand that was trailing up to his ass. Quickly, he turned around to see who the jerk, who was doing that to him, was but he let out a sigh of relief when he realised it was only Michael. He kept trailing his hand along Luke's thigh, occasionally slipping it between his legs but Luke said nothing in protest; he just kept moving from side to side. Calum, who was still sitting on a stool, rolled his eyes at the action; his friend we're so drunk that they did not even know what they were doing anymore. He glanced at his phone to check the time but the screen seemed too bright and it was all blurry and he knew he was more than tipsy himself. Looking back up, he caught Luke and Michael moving closer to each other, their faces inching closer, the distance between them disappearing and it looked like they would kiss within the next second.

"Woah! I think it's time to leave," Calum said as he pushed them apart and got in between.

"But we're having fun," Luke complained as Calum pulled them both away by dragging their hands.

"Party's over," Calum stated; the least he wanted was to see his best friend make out in the middle of the dance floor.

"Yeah, don't be a pooper," Michael added.

"You two, stay here," the bassist said once they were outside. "I' m gonna go back to call Ashton. Don't move."

Before they could say anything, Calum was gone. Leaning against a streetlight, Michael rubbed his face with his palms as he looked at Luke, who was looking at his shoes. He snapped his fingers together, in order to get Luke's attention but when Luke looked back at him, he quickly averted his eyes. Little by little, he directed them to the younger boy and they stared intently at each other when their eyes connected. As Luke licked his lips, Michael bit his lower lip, his eyes following the path of the other boy's tongue. The younger boy let his tongue linger a little bit longer than it was needed before playing with his piercing with it while he looked at Michael under his eyelashes. Michael cursed at the action; whenever something had happened between Luke and him, it had always been straight to the point but it seemed as if at that particular moment, Luke was slowly teasing him, tempting him and trying to get him to do something. If Michael was honest with himself, whatever it was Luke was doing, it was definitely working.

Cursing, Michael marched to the other boy and, grabbing him by the arm, he pulled him into the dark alley that was just around the corner. Once it was only the two of them, he pushed Luke against a wall and pressed himself against the boy. He lightly pressed his lips to Luke's before taking a couple of steps backward. Luke laughed in a drunken way at that and extended his arms in front of him, reaching out for Michael. The older boy also laughed at Luke because he looked silly and yet so irresistibly cute. Again advancing towards the other boy, he briefly licked Luke's lips and then took the bottom one between his teeth, tugging on it. Luke let out a gasp before enclosing his lips around Michael's upper lip and sucking on it. Michael cupped Luke's face and then slightly moved his fingers to caress him behind his ears, causing Luke to open his mouth and let out another gasp. Taking that as an opportunity, he slipped his tongue into the younger boy's mouth, to lick the roof of his mouth and play with tongue. It was impatient and desperate but it was everything they needed.