•Chapter Three - ZEN•

You were sitting in a damp alleyway, and you knew immediately that this wasn't a safe place. You had come in here to find somewhere that you could use your phone and call for help. Tired, defeated, and soaked in watery blood and dirt, you had initial plans to call the police, but when you turned to your phone to try, you learned that all the phone lines were down. You couldn't call or text anybody... you sat there, stumped for a moment, before the idea came to you. As much as you hated doing it, it was the only option available -- besides dying, which wasn't a very fun one. You opened up the RFA app and hoped, even prayed, that Seven -- or Luciel -- was there. It was a separate app on its own.. you didn't put your phone number in, so it must work, right? You crossed your fingers and hoped that Seven was there... but there was only Jumin Han, ZEN, and Jaehee Kang. A gentle sigh escaped your lips... maybe Jumin could pick you up... you would get to meet his cat. Cheered up at the thought, you explained your situation quickly, hearing the wind and rain pick up outside your dark alleyway. You were perched under a windowsill, which kept you reasonably drier then the rain, but still left you colder by the minute. You glanced back at your phone, your teeth chattering.

ZEN: What?! Someone broke into the apartment?!
Jumin Han: I will hire and send bodyguards to drive you to a hospital.
Jaehee Kang: Y/N, walk down the street then tell us where you are to maintain the apartment's secrecy.
ZEN: Does the secrecy of the apartment really matter right now?! One of our members is in the streets!

You did as Jaehee told you. She seemed like a reasonable person... once you had walked far off enough, you told them the street name.

Jumin Han: Wonderful. I'll send my bodyguards over immediately.
Jaehee Kang: Mr. Han.. I hate to argue against you, but don't you think it's safer to let Zen go get them? He's very close to that street, only a five minute drive, when your bodyguards would need at least ten.
Jumin Han: ...Very well. Zen, go get Y/N, and make sure no harm comes to them.
ZEN: Of course! I'm putting my keys into the car as I speak!
ZEN: Don't worry Y/N, I'm coming for you!!!

You were thankful that Zen was coming to get you... but in the back of your head, for some reason, you wanted Seven to pick you up instead. You grit your teeth. No, you can't have feelings for him, you continued to tell yourself. He's just a nice friend, that's all... In the middle of your dilemma, you saw headlights approaching. You began to walk towards him, then run, safety and warmth was so close... but so far. Your foot tripped over a large rock, more blood spurting from it. A loud shout from Zen, rain and thunder in your ears.. that was the last thing you heard before tumbling though the slippery grass down a very small slope, small enough that if you skid to the bottom, everything would be okay... but at the bottom there was a tree. You slammed into the tree sideways, multiple ribs breaking and who knows what else. Darkness enveloped you, and you fell into unconsciousness.

A/N: Hey ya dweebs! Sorry about the short chapter, the next one's will be longer, I swear! This is still a 707 fanfic, haha, not a Zen one, so don't worry about him and MC getting too close ^^ Thank you for reading! This is my first story that's gotten over ten views, haha. Bye ya dweebs