*****

"Come on sleepy head, else you'll miss breakfast and have to get your own" came the loud voice of one Donna Foster followed by loud banging on the bedroom door.

I turned and noticed Tina's bed was empty, I stretched and yawned as the events of the previous evening came flooding back and I broke into a broad smile.

After making myself presentable, I shuffled into the kitchen where everyone was gathered, waiting on me and before I had chance to do or say anything I was shoved on to a kitchen stool and tea and cereals dumped in front of me, as the vultures gathered round.

"Well come on Chas, spit it out" demanded Karen.

"Oh you mean about dinner with the Queen, it was nice"

"Yeah right" Tina snorted.

"Um guys, it's true" and all eye's turned to Cheryl as she entered the kitchen holding a newspaper.

"What's true" Donna asked.

"Well according to the papers, Crown Prince Alexander Montiforth of Masaconia was accompanied by his gorgeous girlfriend Miss Charity Andrews to a small banquet hosted by the Queen at Buckingham Palace last night, the informal banquet was attended by other members of the royal family, politicians and leading business people and will be the prelude to king Williams visit in three weeks time"

With that Cheryl tossed the paper on the kitchen table and there was a full page picture of Alex and me holding hands on the Palace steps.

Then all eyes returned to stare at me.

"Well ladies I must be going else I will be late for something or other" I hurriedly gulped my tea down and made to get up.

"Oh no you don't, missy" Tina growled pushing me back down on to my stool.

"You're not going anywhere till we get the details, so get on with it, besides it Saturday and there's no college and no work"

And with that the girls all crowded round waiting.

So much for escaping their clutches by rushing out for the day, the only saving grace was a charity fund raiser in the scout hut at three o'clock this afternoon.

Where I was to run the tombola, all in aid of the homeless, but for now I was held hostage by my flatmates, demanding intimate details of my first date in a long time, made all the more special because it was with a prince.

A stunned silence filled the kitchen as I finished my detailed report on my nocturnal activities, no point in lying basically because I couldn't, as soon as I tried to lie I would become embarrassed and go bright red.

"Woah, you get to marry a real live prince" Tina spoke up in awe.

"I'm not getting married" I answered quickly.

"Why on earth not?" interjected Cheryl.

"Because I don't love him and besides it means I would have to move there and I can't leave my parents, not with my mum's health the way it is" I defended.

Before I could be more lambasted by my friends over my unwillingness to marry, there was a loud knock on the front door.

"I'll get it" yelled Tina. "It's probably Mitch for me anyways" and off she shot.

There were muffled voices from the hallway and then a minute later Tina charged into the kitchen eyes wide mouth hanging open.

"Oh my god Charity, he's here in person looking for you" she squealed.

"Who?" I asked though I had a damn good idea who.

"Your Prince" she gushed.

"He not my Prince" I pointed out as I walked backwards to the kitchen door, then I hit something solid, I must have misjudged where the door was and hit the wall, as I quickly turned I came face to face with a hunky male chest and as my eye's worked their way up to a smirking handsome face, yep Alex.

He bowed his head and in a husky voice louder enough for all to hear he said.

"Not yet Princess, but you soon will be, I don't give up easily and I have another ninety nine dates left to prove it"

Then he took advantage of my slack jaw as I was looking up at him to bend the rest of the way grab my hips and pull me in and claim my mouth, in his inimitable panty wetting kiss.

It wasn't till I associated all the noise around us to be in response to the two of us in a romantic embrace, that my brain woke up and I squirmed and struggled to get out of his hold.

"Um hi, why are you here" was all I could come up with at that particular moment in time, probably because I was so embarrassed and turned on my mind didn't know which of the two emotions to work on.

"Oh Princess have you forgotten already? Date number two, starts now"

Oh shit! I thought I'm in serious trouble here.