Run-Ends.

Zendaya P.O.V
So I guess today is the day that I hang out with Natalie. Can you tell that I'm so excited? I hear a knock on the tailor door, with Trevor already gone off to set, I knew it only had to be her.

Zendaya-COME IN!

I hear a door open, to see her coming in with a huge smile on her face.

Natalie-Hey Z, you ready?

Zendaya-yea...just let me get Marianna coat on, and we can head out.

20 min Later~Park

Natalie-I'm so excited that you finally agreed on going out with me.

Zendaya-yup.

Natalie sighs, with a smile as Zendaya puts on a fake smile.

Zendaya-so if I can be honest, what do you really want?

Natalie-I don't won't anything Z, I just wanted
to get to know you since I'm working so close with your husband...

Zendaya-as an assistant.

Natalie chuckles and looks down, zendaya takes a sip of her drink.

Natalie-your right, he's also like a brother to me.

Zendaya-not blood though.

Natalie just shakes her head.

Natalie-listen, I'm not for sure what you think me and Trevor have going on, but I can promise you it's nothing but strictly work, and we've bonded as brother and sister, Zendaya I truly look up to your relationship with him.

Zendaya takes another sip of her coffee, and looks away from her, as a tear drops from her eye.

Natalie notices this, and scoots closer to her as she pulls her into a hug. They pull away, Zendaya gathers herself together and wipes away some tears.

Zendaya-I'm sorry...it's just that...I never really heard no one say that about us...and sometimes I feel like I'm not doing my part.

Natalie-oh my gosh Z, that boy he loves you with all his heart, you are all he talks about 24/7, trust me.

Zendaya eyes light up, as she smiles.

Zendaya-really?

Natalie smiles and nods "yes really"

Zendaya-well, Natalie thanks for this talk, I really needed it.

Natalie-Now Z, are you a shopper because...

She looks at her watch, and grins.

Natalie-your hubby doesn't get off set not until another 2 hours. Shopping?

Zendaya-girl HELL yeah.

They both laugh, as Zendaya gets up and gets baby Mari together. And they head out.

Deja P.O.V
She steps aside as she crosses her arms over her growing belly, and she lets Justina inside.

Deja-DIGGY!!!!!

Diggy-yea bae???

Deja-GET DOWN HERE, YOU GOT A DAMN GUEST?!

Diggy-WHO BABY?!

Deja-GET DOWN HERE AND SEE NOWWW!!!!