12 am.

Diggy P.O.V
It's 12 am and Deja has not stopped throwing up since this morning.

Diggy-Deja, baby please take this pregnancy test.

Deja groans and slowly gets out the bed, and goes down stairs to get a bottle water, Diggy follows behind her.

Diggy-Deja, my patients are running too damn with you, now you better take this damn pregnancy test!

Deja swallows hard, as she watches Diggy vains stick out as he's getting mad.

Deja-o-okay.

Diggy rolls his eyes at her, and grabs the CVS bag off the table with the pregnancy test in it, and he throws it her way.

She grabs it out the bag and walks back upstairs, to the restroom. Diggy sighs, and walks upstairs behind her.

She walks in and takes the test, she comes out and sits on the edge of the bed next to Diggy.

He rubs her bare leg, she looks down at his hand. As a tear drops.

Diggy-did you really take that shit?

Deja just nods and crosses her arms.

Diggy-how long we gotta wait?

Deja just shrugs her shoulders, Diggy gently pulls her face towards him.

Diggy-baby look at me.

He says as he wipes her tears from her face, she slowly looks at him.

Diggy-baby, damn what ever happens happens...I'm ready to start a family with you.

Deja just puts her in his chest, they fall back on the bed as he pulls her into him.

12:30 am
Trevor P.O.V
I lay with Marianna as I'm feeding her bottle, and we're watching the baby channel.

I have not heard from Zendaya, since 4 this afternoon. I tried calling, but no answer...I don't know what the hell she's doing, but it's really starting to piss me off.

I walk downstairs with Marianna on my chest, as I'm walking downstairs, I see of course Zendaya walking in. She carefully closes the door.

Zendaya-babe.

She yells, as she sees the kitchen light on, and goes into the kitchen...to see Trevor at the kitchen table burping Marianna.

He looks up at her with his sleepy eyes.

Zendaya-hey baby.

She says as she pushes her hair out her face, and puts it in a ponytail and walks over to get water out the fridge. Trevor watches her every move.

Zendaya-is my baby sleep.

She questions, as she carefully takes a sleeping Marianna from him. And she kisses her forehead.

Trevor-so let me take her to bed, and let's get straight to this bull shit you on.

He says as he rolls his eyes, and takes Marianna from her and takes her to her room, Zendaya sighs, and walks upstairs to the room.

Trevor comes in the room, to hear Zendaya in the shower, he lays back on the bed.

Momentarily she comes out, and gets dressed.

Trevor raises up and watches her once more, she sits in the recliner chair next to there bed, as Trevor lays against the bed head board. As he stares at the ceiling.

Trevor-so?

Zendaya-yeah?

Trevor-so all you got is yeah?

Zendaya-what the hell do you want Trevor?

Trevor-maybe an explanation for your ass coming home at 12:30.

Zendaya-watch your mouth with me now.

Trevor-watch your actions with me, I don't know what the hell your doing!

Zendaya stands up and gets in front of him.

Zendaya-okay and what about earlier, you saying I'm not exciting any more?!

Trevor-Zendaya, don't try to change the subject...why the hell were you out so late?!

Zendaya-Trevor do you think in cheating on you?!

Trevor-HELL ZENDAYA...I DONT FUCKING KNOW!!!

Zendaya sarcastically laughs as a tear drops from her eye.

Zendaya-is that why I'm not exciting anymore?

Trevor-Zendaya I never said you weren't exciting.

Zendaya-okay, so what was that in the park earlier?

Trevor-Zendaya it was just small talk...damn chill.

Zendaya-no, you need to chill with thinking I'm cheating on your ass! Like the fuck?!

Trevor-you still haven't answered my question why are you just now coming in?

Zendaya-Trevor...I wasn't cheating on you, I had to take care of something.

Trevor-damn Zendaya, something like what?!

Zendaya-SOMETHING TREVOR...OKAY...DAMN IM SORRY I STAYED OUT THIS LONG...GOSH! IT WONT HAPPEN AGAIN...I WASNT CHEATING I PROMISE!!!!...DAMN!

She says as she begins to break down crying, Trevor sighs and gets up and walks over to her and pulls her in his lap, and kisses her forehead.

Zendaya-I'm sorry...but I promise to God I wasn't cheating, I swear I would never cheat on you.

Trevor-I know baby, I'm sorry for accusing you.

He says as he rubs her head and kisses her cheek, he honestly got carried away, he knows his wife will never cheat on him.

Zendaya wipes the tears off her face, and straddles him, Trevors eyes get big, she leans down to whisper in his ear.

Zendaya-so I ain't exciting right?

She says as she begins to make "special movements 😂❤️"

Trevors closes his eyes in pleasure and let's out a groan every now and then as he holds her in place.

Zendaya-I'm not dad-

Trevor cuts her off as he flips her over on her back side, she giggles as she takes his shirt off of him, and he continues the rest 😉😉😉

Deja P.O.V
I really hope this test is negative I do not want a baby right now, like this is not what I need.

It's been 2 hours I walk into the restroom to grab the pregnancy test, to see it says positive.

I sigh as I push my hair out my face, I walk out into the bedroom to see Diggy sleep.

I gently rub on his chest, "digg" I say softly, he begins to flutter his eyes open.

Diggy-hey baby, you got the results?

He says as he pulls her on his lap, she shows him the pregnancy stick, he reads it as a huge smile appears on his face.

He kisses her cheek, she just sighs and wipes her tears away.

Diggy-I promise baby, we'll make great parents...I promise.

Next morning~
Trevor P.O.V
What a crazy ass night last night, I look down at my beautiful wife laying on my chest. The door bell rings.

I gently get up, she rolls to the other side.
I walk down stairs to get the door.

I open to reveal...

Trevor-WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!

Zendaya comes running downstairs, after she hears Trevor scream.

She swallows hard as she looks at the figure standing at the doorway, and as Trevor looks her way.

OKAY WHO IS THIS?! WHAT WAS Z REALLY DOING?!

Let me know 😘😘😘