Trench Coat

Trevor P.O.V
I wake up to see Zendaya laying on my chest, I look down at her neck to see hickeys all on her neck, I know she's gonna hate that. I smirk, and look around the room to see clothes everywhere, whip cream everywhere, basically just a mess.

She starts to shift around, and slowly wake up, she looks up at me and smiles.

Trevor-morning baby.

Zendaya-morning handsome.

She says as she straddles him, and leans down to kiss his neck, he closes his eyes in pleasure, she kisses to she gets lower...lower and lower...he runs his hand through her hair,

Knock on the Door. Continuously getting louder and louder. 

Trevor-shit...baby, hold up....

Zendaya raises up and pushes her hair out of her face.

Trevor-damn it.

He says as he gets up and puts his sweats on, trying to hide his bulge. He reaches the door, to reveal Natalie and Marianna.

Trevor-hey.

Natalie-hey, I'm sorry.

Zendaya-your fine.

She says from behind Trevor, with her silk robe on.

Natalie-I just wanted to see if Trev, was ready for set day today. I did not want him to miss his call time.

Trevor-oh shit...thanks...because j sure would've missed it this morning.

He smirks as he turns around to Zendaya, as she blushes and walks over to get Marianna.

Zendaya-thank you so much for keeping her.

Natalie-oh my gosh she was such a great baby, anytime you need me just let me know!

Zendaya just smiles and walks into trevs room.

Natalie-come on mister get out of lovey fantasy, and get dressed.

Trevor chuckles and nods his head, as Natalie walks out.

Trevor-hey babe, I'm gonna get ready for today, you and Nat hanging?

Zendaya-mhm...I guess, I did promise her a day.

Trevor smiles and kisses her forehead. He licks his lips and gazes in her eyes.

Trevor-last night was everything, thank you for that. I did not realize how much I needed you until last night and this morning.

Zendaya kisses him.

Zendaya-no thank you. Now go get ready!

Deja P.O.V
As I'm in the nursery painting for the new baby, I hear a knock downstairs.

I walk to open the door to reveal...Justina.

Deja-hoe...what the hell are you doing here?

Justina-where is Diggy?

Deja-Why?

Justina-Deja, just tell me where he is at.

Deja-you don't fucking need to know where he is at...the question is why are you at my door?

Justina sighs and unbuttons her trench jacket, as Deja eyes roam down...she looks as though she's about to puke....

Jacob P.O.V
Me and Jailee are at the wedding venue, getting set up, our wedding will be this weekend...and man am I super excited? I'm also ready to get it over with.

Jailee-BABE!!!

Jacob-WHAT WOMAN?!

Jailee-nigga help them bring in the tables and shit.

Jacob-listen Jai, that's why I hired movers baby, I'm not helping them do shit!

Jailee-okay fine.

Jacob-coo, now if you would excuse me.

Jailee-looks like your ass, ain't getting no booty until after the honeymoon.

Jacob-wait...what you say nigga?

Jailee-you heard me ugly.

She says as she walks away, jacob stomps behind her.

Jacob-you can't tell me what I can't have when I own it.

Jailee-I can tell you, it won't be from me nigga...unless you help these movers.

Jacob-oh my Goddddd, you better be glad I love yo ass.

WHATS HAPPENING?!