It's Not Over For Us

Felix's P.O.V

I walk to school with an automatic bad mood, knowing that I will be leaving at noon today. I don't know what I'm going to say to everyone, I've made real friends for once, and now they'll be gone forever. Well, at least I'll be at home again. I can see my old friends. I stepped towards my locker to see Cry and Ken who seemed to be waiting for me.
"Hey guys."
They greeted me.
"I uh, wanted to let you know something."
They shot me a confused look, "What's up?" Ken asked.
I sigh, "At noon, I'm leaving to go back to Sweden."
Ken gasps, "Seriously?"
Even Cry had some emotion when he spoke, "No way."
"Yes, I'm only supposed to be here for a type of trip, and now I have to go."
"But what about us?! Will we ever see you again!?" Ken asked nervously.
I sigh heavily, "Probably not."
The bell rings and I gesture them to come on. As we walk Ken keeps asking me question on how will we keep in touch and how will we stay friends. I just told him we probably won't be able to contact each other. Cry the whole walk was quite silent. I imagined this to happen, I knew that he wouldn't say much and Ken would be really worried on how we could stay friends. I also imagined how Mark and Jack would react. I pictured Mark being really disappointed, but not super worried. I know Mark, I know that it would be tough for him to say goodbye, but he still would be positive about it. For Jack I know whether or not we were together he would still be unhappy and say goodbye to me. Or, he would be so devastated or heartbroken that he wouldn't even say goodbye. Just thinking that made me cry. But from what I know about Jack is that he wouldn't do that. Right? I'm sure I'm right. I stopped thinking for a moment when I ran into Mark and Jack.
"Mark! May I talk to you alone for a moment?"
"Sure. Be right back Jack."
I pulled Mark away when the corner out of my eye I saw Jack with a look of slight anger but mostly a look of "What the hell?"
"What's up Fe?" Mark asked putting his hands on his hips.
"I'm leaving. This afternoon I'm leaving to Sweden, and I won't be coming back. You need to tell Jack how I feel straight on, no hints. Let him know before I leave."
Mark smiled softly and gave me a hug, "Okay Fe. I'll miss you."
Jack interrupted us, "I'm going to head to class, catch up with me when you're done Mark."
"Wait! Jack I-"
"Go to hell Felix."
He walked away and Cry and Ken approached us.
Trying not to cry, I asked them all, "C-Can I say my goodbyes now?"
"Sure."
We all said our goodbyes and gave some hugs all around. It was nice to say goodbye. And their goodbyes were just as expected. I headed to class with Cry and Ken and Mark ran to go catch up with Jack. That was probably my last time seeing Mark and Jack. I didn't get to say anything to Jack like, I'm sorry or I love you. Oh well I guess.

Mark's P.O.V

I finally reached Jack, his face beamed when I came to him. He was almost at the class so I had to make my time useful. When we walked inside and sat down I started talking to him.
"I need to tell you something!" I say quickly.
"What is it?" He complained jokingly.
I was then called on for talking. I swore under my breath and Jack just snickered.

When class finished I then started talking to Jack, it was almost noon, Felix had left already. I miss his little beaming face, but now I know I have failed, I didn't tell Jack before he left. Dammit.
"Jack! Felix still loves you!"
He looked at me with confusion, "Excuse me?"
"H-He told me himself, he still loves you."
Jack's eyes widened, "H-He does?"
"Yes." I smile and sigh as if I am out of breath.
Jack tried to hide his joy, but I can see it in his eyes, "Where is he?"
"He's gone Jack."
The joy in his eyes darkened, "What...?"
"He was only here as a trip, and today his plane is at noon, he has already left to go to the airport. He's gone Jack."
Jack laughed nervously, "What? No way! D-Don't joke with me like that Mark."
"I wouldn't joke with you about something like that."
His fake smile turned into a real frown.

Jack's P.O.V

I'm heartbroken. I am destroyed and crushed. Felix loved me, and he left me. I didn't get to say goodbye, I didn't get to see him or talk to him one last time. The last thing I said to him was go to hell. Oh my god, what the hell is wrong with me?!
"I have to see him." I say.
"What?" Mark asked as he raised an eyebrow.
"I am going to leave, and I'm going to see him one last time."
Mark laughed, "You can't leave school!"
"Watch me." I growl.
I head towards the exit of the school and leave the building, surprisingly the doors weren't locked. I walked away and stormed off.
"JACK THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?"
I ignored Mark and pulled out my phone.
"I need a uber right now at the high school. Hurry." I say quickly into the phone. The person on the other line agrees.
"JACK! JACK WHAT THE FUCK?!" Mark kept yelling.
"LISTEN MARK, I'M GOING TO SEE FELIX! YOU CAN GO BACK, I'M NOT."
The uber then pulled up by the road and I ran towards it. Mark ran after me but I hopped in and threw my money at the driver.
"Drive. I need to get to the airport immediately." I said sternly.
He drove off quickly and I saw Mark with his jaw dropped open.

I finally reached the airport and jumped out of the car and slammed the door shut. I started running into the airport to find Felix. How the hell am I going to do this?! I ran to a woman who worked there and smashed my hand on the desk.
"WHERE IS PLANE SWEDEN LINE CHECKOUT PLAN FELIX SWEDEN NEED TO SEE HIM!" I yell so quickly.
"Sir calm down what is it yo-"
"SWEDISH PLANE." I shout.
She nervously pointed to the right and I saw a sign that lead me to the plane for Sweden. I started sprinting in that direction, pushing and dodging people everywhere. I was slowly getting tired, my legs were sore, I still wasn't there.
"Boarding plane to Sweden in fifteen minutes." A voice on the intercom said.
I started sprinting even more, whether or not I was sore and tired. You can do this Jack! Come on! For Felix! Just imagine the look on his face when you see- then, I stopped, because I saw Felix.
I stopped and stood frozen. He was waiting in line to board. I ran up to him, forced his body around so he could face me, and then,
"Jack-" he said quickly.
I interrupted what he was saying with a kiss. At first he did not kiss back, but then he did. It was a kiss of relief. I let go.
"Jack!!" He cheered.
"Felix! I love you!" I smile.
He hugged me, "I love you too!"
"Now boarding plane to Sweden." The voice said.
"Jack! I have to leave!" He worried.
"It's okay Felix. We will meet again. Our paths will cross again. I promise. Something like this is destiny." I say out of breath.
"I hope so!" He worries again.
I kiss him one last time as his mom called him with disgust in her voice. I let go slowly. He kissed my cheek and walked away.
"I love you Felix." I sigh.
"I love you too." I hear him answer.
I laugh, "See ya' little high school boy."
And there he goes.
My lover may never see me again.
But no, I will see him again.
This, this is not over for us.