Heroes

Felix's P.O.V
It was finally lunch time and I'm going to sit with Jack and Mark! I'm so pumped, I gotta be cool, but also be myself. Hm. That'll be difficult. I walk to the lunch hall and see Mark and Jack sitting at a table already with their food. They don't see me yet, so I go and get my food, while also staring at Jack. I walk to their table and sit down.
"Felix!" They say.
"Hi guys." I say awkwardly.
"Glad you could join us!" Mark says.
"No no, thank you for inviting me." I say.
"Heh, our pleasure!" Jack smiles.
My hand starts shaking at his smile, I carefully try to eat my food.
"You okay Fe?" Jack says.
"Y-Yep!"
"Hope you don't mind us calling you Fe." Mark says.
"It's cute! I think it suits you."
"Really? Well sure. Just between us I guess."
"Sure." Jack smiles again.
I eat my lunch and talk with the guys. They are so nice, but I don't think they'll want to sit with me again. We talk and laugh and I have such a good time. But Jack and Mark leave to go get us all something to drink, I'm left alone, until James and Martin come back.
"Heya gay boy."
"Leave me alone!" I shout.
"Listen kid, we really enjoyed your journal, give it back to us and everything will be alright." James snickered.
"No!" I cried out.
"GIVE IT HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT!" Martin shouted, trying to grab it.
I stood up on my chair and jumped off and ran out of the lunch hall. They chased after me, thankfully I was much faster than them. I ran out into the courtyard, and was then cornered by the guys. I fell onto the ground, clutching my book, I do not want them to see my stuff about Jack.
"Give it."
"Never!"
Then, I heard a different voice.

Jack's P.O.V.
I heard Felix yell something, I quickly turn around and see him being chased by those guys. I dropped my drink, and yanked Mark's hand, running with him after Felix.
"What the hell Jack??" He worries.
"It's Fe! He's getting chased by those guys!"
Mark kept his hand locked with mine, I didn't let go because I didn't want to lose Mark, in case for some reason he didn't want to help Felix. Many students saw us holding hands, I didn't care, Mark seemed pretty pissed. We finally reached where Felix was cornered in the courtyard.
"LEAVE HIM THE FOOK ALONE!" I yell, heart racing.
Mark finally caught on, "Get away from Felix!"
They turned around and glared at us. Mark was much stronger than I was, and he was stronger than the two guys. They growled and ran off.
"That was surprisingly easy." I say.
We walk up to Felix, his eyes shut, we crouch down and sit in front of him, he peaks open his eyes.
"Mark! Jack!" He beams.
"You okay Fe?" Mark says.
"I am now!" He sighs, "Thanks guys!"
"Anytime Fe." I smile, moving his hair out of his face.
Felix looked up at me with shock. I laughed a little. There was a slight silence between us, and then Mark spoke up.
"Well, class is starting soon, let's go guys."
"Alright, c'mon Felix."
We stood up and headed to class. Students chuckled at us while we walked. We tried to ignore it but no, I couldn't take it anymore.
"WHAT THE HELL IS UP?" I shouted.
The students started laughing more, and Ken, a student our age came up to us.
"Jack, everyone saw you and Mark holding hands, you're totally being shipped!" He whispered in excitement.
"WHAT?" Me and Mark gasped.
I looked over at Felix, who was pale, seemed like he was about to cry.
"Yeah! You two are totally gay for each other aren't you?" Ken said joyfully.
The students started cheering, they seemed to love our ship. Mark growled and stormed off, me and Felix stormed off with him.
"That's bullshit. We were trying to help our friend." Mark grumbled.
"We aren't even gay!" I complained.
The way to class Felix was silent. I felt bad, I don't know what would have sparked him to get this way.

Felix's P.O.V.

My heart ached. Jack and Mark... Shipped? They probably love each other. They've been friends for sometime now. By now they're more than friends. I felt like I was going to cry. I notice Jack was staring at me.
"Everything okay Fe?"
"Yeah. I'm just mad, those people are shits, you two aren't together!"
"It's okay Fe, you don't have to get angry at that. It doesn't involve you."
"It does involve me."
"How?" Mark asks.
"If you didn't try to help me you wouldn't have held hands and this wouldn't have happened."
"Fe, that's not what's wrong. You were beaming when we came to you." Jack said.
Felix was silent for a moment.
"Felix." Mark said sternly.
"I'm gay. And everyone seems to make it look like a bad thing! It drives me crazy!" I blurted out.
I quickly covered my mouth in fear, I wasn't supposed to tell anyone, even these guys. I ran off in fear.
"Felix!" They called after me.
I ran to class and sat next to these girls so Jack and Mark couldn't sit next to me. They rushed in the room and looked around for me. I looked away and looked down and my desk. Jack and Mark sat behind me. Shit.

A/N
Hello! So yeah, I know this chapter is short, a lot of these chapters will be. I apologize for that. But this is my first fanfiction so I guess that's an excuse? Idk, hope you love it so far